PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened with you Gambi ? how you end up going ? you get many votes ? you all ready for finals out there mate ?

smart arse lol i was robbed lol jks. i done shit house. Yeah ready 4 finals man. u?

Lol na mate you had a great year.. oh thats the way you will all have to have a great game if you win, yeah mate pumped as cant wait should be great.

Gimble was robbed!!! Um does any one know wats going on wit the leage next year cos iv been hearin all this crap lol :eek:

There was a lot of crap going on same time last year bout dividing the league etc and this being the last year of the 16 team league, but who knows..

First week of finals.
Saturday at Barooga:
Yarroweyah Vs Tungamah
Shepp East Vs Katty
Sunday at Deni:
Berrigan Vs Dookie
Blighty Vs Jerilderie
Just wondering what everyone's tips are? Who are the serious contenders for the flag? Yarroweyah? Katty? Shepp East?

First week of finals.
Saturday at Barooga:
Yarroweyah Vs Tungamah
Shepp East Vs Katty
Sunday at Deni:
Berrigan Vs Dookie
Blighty Vs Jerilderie
Just wondering what everyone's tips are? Who are the serious contenders for the flag? Yarroweyah? Katty? Shepp East?
tunga
shep
berrigan
blighty

what do use all reckon of angus ford from tunga. i reckon he is a star in the making he is tall a gd mark and a gud kick and its only his first year in thirds

i watched finals today and adam hickey is the worst player ever he doesnt deserve to play seniors

No worries just judge him off the one game, and I've seen plenty worse performances from players his age at U/17's level let alone in seniors buddy..

On another note it was great to see the Dookie boys take it right up to Berrigan, having the lead until midway through the third, but to Berrigans credit they straightened up their kicking and kept themselves in the finals race.. I have no doubt Dookie will be a strong thirds side next year, with only two players from the side being top age, so bring on 09:D

No worries just judge him off the one game, and I've seen plenty worse performances from players his age at U/17's level let alone in seniors buddy..

On another note it was great to see the Dookie boys take it right up to Berrigan, having the lead until midway through the third, but to Berrigans credit they straightened up their kicking and kept themselves in the finals race.. I have no doubt Dookie will be a strong thirds side next year, with only two players from the side being top age, so bring on 09:D

Bloody hell dookie were good i thought ran really well and used the ball, but lucky mighty berrigan pulled there finger out and had a win. will be good weekend of finals coming up, who everyone tip for this weekend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to agree with dale he isnt good enough to play senior footy.

i watched finals today and adam hickey is the worst player ever he doesnt deserve to play seniors

Bit harsh to make a judgement like that based on 1 game, especially since that game was his first ever senior final! Like hands open said, ive seen worse performances from kids his age in home & away games at u/17 level. He's done more than enough to earn a spot and he deserves to be there...

i dont think you can judge adam hickey if you your self hasnt played a 1st game, he must be doing something right to keep his spot in that side, anyways who cares, what does everyone think about this weekend of football? who are you tipping and what bye ? should be a great weekend of football,

dunno what he did wrong dale he is a great footballer and will go far
his first game of finals playing 1s might have had a bit of nerv about it he does deserve the spot that he has playin 1s for the kats coz he works his ass off, he is at every training he can make it to and is kid of 16 with great skill.
so unless any 1 sees u playin 1s for a team in the top 4 get back in ur box and pull the lid shut

dunno what he did wrong dale he is a great footballer and will go far
his first game of finals playing 1s might have had a bit of nerv about it he does deserve the spot that he has playin 1s for the kats coz he works his ass off, he is at every training he can make it to and is kid of 16 with great skill.
so unless any 1 sees u playin 1s for a team in the top 4 get back in ur box and pull the lid shut
he is over rated mate.

he is over rated mate.

Keep 'em down hero!!! :eek:
THESGT has some valid points... To be getting a game in a side like that at 16 come finals time is a bloody top effort. Good on him I reckon. :thumbsu: If your not going to commend someone for having a crack, neck up and worry about yourself.

he is over rated mate.

over rated where do you get that from he is not over rated u clown
dale we both no that im not going to be playin 1s u *** and im not ashamed to say it ur the one who is dising somone because they are better then you i just think that u have got a bit of the jealousy bug so get over that he is better than u and get a life.

and when ya do get 1 tell every1 wont ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back