PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

katty won by 7pts were down at half time
tungamah should beat blighty by about 5 goals
poor berrigan that would b shattering. katti play yarraweah next week yarra will win that. then the winner out of blighty vs tunga play shep east. so hopefully tunga win

Anybody got any idea how many Yarroweyah u17's go up next year and will stay at the club ? Also watched them last week and didn't notice any that played seniors when we played them, did many of there u17's play ones during the year ??

Yeah hi pace to freeze, haven't been to many games this year due to work, but I seen the young boys play a few time's and I belive there are 9 to 10 players going up. Hopefully most of those young guy's hang around, for the clubs sake. Nick Mende has one more year of underage footy, probably the best junior running around, for them this year, will play seniors mostly next year I would think. :thumbsu:

tunga beat blighty by 2 goals i think it was.
next week is.
Yarraweah vs katti. i reckon yarra will win it quite easily
Tunga vs shepp east. i reckon tunga will just get over the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to the kati boys on saturdays win, was very good game and could have gone either way, they were just a great bunch of boys after the game and everything(maybe not during the game lol), so all the best to them during the rest of the finals, good luck boys,

Anybody got any idea how many Yarroweyah u17's go up next year and will stay at the club ? Also watched them last week and didn't notice any that played seniors when we played them, did many of there u17's play ones during the year ??

I'm not sure how many have played ones, Ian Oliver would be the only one I'm certain of. I do know that a fair portion of them go up though. They had a few come out from Cobram this year. A couple of boys I went to school with. They won't be overly competetive next year, (depends on if they have any handy kids coming up from the 4ths).

who will win this week and by how much?

this week i think yarra will get over the line against katti quite strongly and i think shep east will be to goo fot the tunga boys..... yarra to win by 5 goals and shep to win in a closer game of about 2 or 3 goals. Good luck to all the boys playing finals this week :thumbsu:

this week i think yarra will get over the line against katti quite strongly and i think shep east will be to goo fot the tunga boys..... yarra to win by 5 goals and shep to win in a closer game of about 2 or 3 goals. Good luck to all the boys playing finals this week :thumbsu:

Yep, agreed tough..
Yarra should be fairly right as long as they just worry about getting the job done. There's always a worry with udefeated sides in finals. Taking nothing away from the Yarra boys. They have had a top year, well done to them!!!! Big games expected from Ian Oliver, Nick Avery, James Sim and Nick Mende.

Shepp East should be fairly right. This will be a nail biter! Robinson should snag a few, and Boswell, Sullivan and Ash will continue their consistent form.

But then again, finals is won by the teams who want it the most. All the best to all sides playing this weekend!!

Thats finals football for you boys
doesnt matter if your picked to win bye 10 goals or have the best side on paper or your talked up the most, you can try get around it but the real thing is that the team that wins in finals is the side that wants to be in that one game at the end of the year the most, everyone plays for it but only 2 sides there, kati and shep east, both sides have a good year, kati got pumped 1st finals bye shep about 13 goals and hit back agaisnt berrigan in a huge game getting over the line bye just 7 points that game could have gone either way but kati used there luck and kept going and beat the top side to make the big one, well done to both sides, and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back