PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was best for both? How did Shepp East look? Chickey were u boys mssin some when u played and us and who. hows tunga lookin bullet??

yeah we did have a couple out when we played u blokes and we picked up a new bloke from notre i think he is stayin round for the yr..i would say that probly aynsley was there best and for kats i woulda said matt findlay and micka danaher..the team gelled really well together though

Who was best for both? How did Shepp East look? Chickey were u boys mssin some when u played and us and who. hows tunga lookin bullet??

yeah we looking good!
cant wait for round 1!
on a Friday, really don't like it cause we start an hour earlier.
we've lost a few but where we've lost them we've replaced them,
some better, some not as good, still some to return half way through the year because of work but hopefully do good without them still.
will be good to get a win over shepp east as they've been the powerhouse of the comp for awhile and they've knocked out of the prelim twice in a row. how many have you's picked up n what possies they play?

yeah we looking good!
cant wait for round 1!
on a Friday, really don't like it cause we start an hour earlier.
we've lost a few but where we've lost them we've replaced them,
some better, some not as good, still some to return half way through the year because of work but hopefully do good without them still.
will be good to get a win over shepp east as they've been the powerhouse of the comp for awhile and they've knocked out of the prelim twice in a row. how many have you's picked up n what possies they play?

We have picked up about 10-12 I think mainly from benalla, shepp and just locally. Main ones are probably sam beaton- tall ruck chf chb, micka robb- in and under midfielder and a tank, chris o conner- running midfielder/winger and ed Mackenzie- tall forward could go on with more names but they are probably the main ones. what about yaselves??

May as well do tips for rd 1 while I'm here feel free to criticise a I'm not totally sure how everyone is traveling:

Tungamah over Shepp East by about 40pts
Us to beat Rennie (Heard Rennie only have 14 players on their list so could be a long yr for them)
Katandra over Waaia by 70pts
Katamitite to smash Katunga by 130pts (Lost to Strathy in practice game and apparently struggling with numbers and big players)

We have picked up about 10-12 I think mainly from benalla, shepp and just locally. Main ones are probably sam beaton- tall ruck chf chb, micka robb- in and under midfielder and a tank, chris o conner- running midfielder/winger and ed Mackenzie- tall forward could go on with more names but they are probably the main ones. what about yaselves??

May as well do tips for rd 1 while I'm here feel free to criticise a I'm not totally sure how everyone is traveling:

Us to beat Rennie (Heard Rennie only have 14 players on their list so could be a long yr for them)
Katamitite to smash Katunga by 130pts (Lost to Strathy in practice game and apparently struggling with numbers and big players)

yeah think rennie will struggle for numbers but got around 4 -5 handy players, clifton boys and sandral are the ones to watch i've heard.
yeah we picked up a tall chf from yarra marsh elliott, wingman from rennie rhys tait, chb/back pocket jay reynolds, meant to get a player from benalla but hasnt trained yet so not sure on him, our chb from last year will return may or june i think, he's in the army so cant play or train.
think we got 5 new players or something, with more to come, hopefully.
this week we dont have gus or will ford so that will be a big blow, but pretty sure we got enough depth to give shepp east a go. :thumbsu:

i agree with ya tips,
not sure about us and shepp east though.

yeah think rennie will struggle for numbers but got around 4 -5 handy players, clifton boys and sandral are the ones to watch i've heard.
im sure i maby wrong but i think the clifons are to old and sandral will play seniors

who do u rate as katandras top 3 players chickey???
marto what about dookies?
anyone know about katty or shepp east?.
Cam Hickey would defately be the Kats best player. He is about 195cm tall and weighs almost 200kg. a superstar in the making. surprised no AFL clubs are after him already at only 15. legend:)

Cam Hickey would defately be the Kats best player. He is about 195cm tall and weighs almost 200kg. a superstar in the making. surprised no AFL clubs are after him already at only 15. legend:)

hahahahahahahahahaha please..he is useless and who are u buddy

mate he got 18.6 on a beep test. not a bad effort for someone who is 40kg's overweight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Katamitite to smash Katunga by 130pts (Lost to Strathy in practice game and apparently struggling with numbers and big players)[/quote]

katungas just got a team but got couple out injured and couple on holidays n stuff couple of 4ths come up n play 3rds they should do alright as they get all there players back, pinny small will take out the b&f for katunga this year gun player yet to see any one who can beat him in a 1on1, katunga need a ruckman frogga is rucking and they need a ruck so they can put him some were else so they have some one else to kick to, no good bout him doin his quad either could be right 4 3rds n maybe 1ns this week, katunga only have 2 or 3 last year players and couple of other alright players the rest are duds should beat waaia tho and how do rennie go?

Watch out for the home town umpire from Katty, he ran 80m to give a Katty player a free kick deep in the Dookie attacking pocket, whilst the other umpire was 5m away. :thumbsdown:

Watch out for the home town umpire from Katty, he ran 80m to give a Katty player a free kick deep in the Dookie attacking pocket, whilst the other umpire was 5m away. :thumbsdown:

Agreed shocker of an umpire. Dont like to call umpys cheats but he was close to it. Ball was marked out on the full 2 times in the last quarter crucial moments in the match, the little katty kid doing it didnt call it (I'm not blaming him only about 8 or 9 doesnt really know whats happening) and the ball was well out by 2 metres and the umpire saw it and didnt over rule:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

And to answer O&m's question Rennie are a pretty good team but have a few fourths that come up each week which doesnt help so they dont have a bench but the 3rds they do have are pretty handy. Can't remember his name but number 28 is probably their best

id watch rennies umpire aswell protects them somethin awfull..seems to send kids off for no reason:confused:

we had a good 208 point win on the weekend, maybe all the other teams should just merge together and use might have a chance of coming within 10goals of us

we had a good 208 point win on the weekend, maybe all the other teams should just merge together and use might have a chance of coming within 10goals of us

haha yeah mate coz a team had 208 point win on the wkn and all..

u have stoped talkin about cam the legened so u not gunna punch him in the sternim any more or wot the go

cam should have a good week this week hope to lachlan sidey go well in the ruck again dont think he has lost a tap yet go kats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back