PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katandra U/17 training will commence on Wed 11th of feb at katandra football ground. Bring your runners. All current and possible new players welcome to come along for a light run and some ball work.

what's the side like karjam? be a bit different to last's wouldn't

Up to 13 - 14 players are going to GVL thirds or staying at the club because to old for Under 17 .... few newies there plus the top age kids from the Under 14s coming up ... don't think somehow they will be as strong as last year

turner is still eligable for 17s this year isn't he, ash will be playing ones all year i reckon, theres gonna have to be a few boys gonna have to be stepping up to fill the shoes of some of the boys from last year

turner is still eligable for 17s this year isn't he, ash will be playing ones all year i reckon, theres gonna have to be a few boys gonna have to be stepping up to fill the shoes of some of the boys from last year

I think Turner is going to Shepp Bears, not sure with Ash he might be go to GVFL as well... but if not definitely push for seniors

yeah ive spoken to bruzzy and he said his signed with shepp but he said he will play a few permant games if he can for shepp east, and im pretty sure ash is stayng out at central park, how do you rate the both of them karjam?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah ive spoken to bruzzy and he said his signed with shepp but he said he will play a few permant games if he can for shepp east, and im pretty sure ash is stayng out at central park, how do you rate the both of them karjam?

Bruzzy is a skilful half forward who luvs to kick to a goal goes alright .. and little Ashy is a hard in an under player gives his all both good players.

Does anyone on here have a link to the transfers/clearance page?
Although Shepp East have lost a few they will still be strong I reckon they have plenty of depth.

Is Hickey stayin out at Katandra? You would think he would have left because of all of his rep footy etc.

Has anyone heard anything on Katamtite, Rennie, Katunga, Waaia?

Although Shepp East have lost a few they will still be strong I reckon they have plenty of depth.

Is Hickey stayin out at Katandra? You would think he would have left because of all of his rep footy etc.

Na he will be stayin out there this yr but will be playin 1s most of the yr i think:thumbsu:

As Sam Wright showed, there is no reason to leave your local club in order to be drafted. Play for your own club and then follow the Bushrangers channel.

Playing seniors at local level must give players an advantage when they actually crack the AFL. Some draftees first game against men may possibly be their VFL or AFL debut!

Adam was training with us and was keen to come and play because he's going with Bree Hicks. But his parents said no apparently. Hopefully he'll be a Purple in 2010.

Season coming up fast thought i would put in some early predictions

Ladder:

Dookie (only because I play for them)
Katamitite (Havent lost many)
Shepp East (Always strong)
Tungamah (Always strong again)

Katandra (Will be unlucky)
Katunga (Havent heard much)
Waaia (Haven't performed well last few years)
Rennie (Only becasue I have no idea what they will be like)

Goalkicking: Cal Aldridge (again)

League Medal: Terence Jones/Andrew Ash

Runner Up: Michael Robb/Sam Bowmaker

Season coming up fast thought i would put in some early predictions

Ladder:

Dookie (only because I play for them)
Katamitite (Havent lost many)
Shepp East (Always strong)
Tungamah (Always strong again)

Katandra (Will be unlucky)
Katunga (Havent heard much)
Waaia (Haven't performed well last few years)
Rennie (Only becasue I have no idea what they will be like)

Goalkicking: Cal Aldridge (again)

League Medal: Terence Jones/Andrew Ash

Runner Up: Michael Robb/Sam Bowmaker

have herd dookie picked up a few dunno bout ur tip for goal kicker the big fella has got a bit lazy i herd but the rest is close i rekon

jus heard the other day that cal only ran about a 6 on the beep test, must be a little out of shape this year..

have herd dookie picked up a few dunno bout ur tip for goal kicker the big fella has got a bit lazy i herd but the rest is close i rekon

i've heard dookie will be real good, they didnt lose many people from last years team i think, and are the recruits anygood? i've played with cal for years now and i think he's not the fittest person but his build and skill with the ball is what gets his goals and i guess good team mates getting the ball to him.

you cant really predict whose going to get league medal at all yet

im gonna have a crack at the ladder from what ive heard of recuits etc.

tungamah
shepp east
katty
dookie
katandra
katunga
waaia
rennie ( not sure if they'll field a team, hopefully they will )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back