PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
full side ? they have been playing with over age players and now i hear that they are having trouble keeping the gun players out there.

Well it is a shame that J'den felt like that but i dont think that him leaving will have that much of an impact on the side. I wish J'den all the best at his new club. We are still signing new players pretty well each week which is great for the side and we can only improve as the season goes on:thumbsu:
I don't think that we will be playing any more overage players from now on either, due to the extra signings and the boys coming up from fourths, aswell as the odd permit player.

Does anyone know Katamitites good players. They seem like a good team.

Sam Wright, Adrian Pendenbury, Ben Clurey and his brothers

looks as they have picked up a few
and lost some as well
not sure of the names who they have picked up must be alright

that Drew Mackey i think has gone to Waaia

Just wondering if anyone had any predictions for the the premiership this year?

Mine would be Shepp East (as much as i hate to say it..). They have a great amount of depth in their side as well as a pretty big list to choose from. Any thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering if anyone had any predictions for the the premiership this year?

Mine would be Shepp East (as much as i hate to say it..). They have a great amount of depth in their side as well as a pretty big list to choose from. Any thoughts?

Katunga are going well so far, I would not write them off just yet.
Have not played Shepp East yet but have beaten Wungnu,Katty,Strathy and Picola easily with some of there best players sitting on the bench, to give the younger kids a bit of a run.

Katunga are going well so far, I would not write them off just yet.
Have not played Shepp East yet but have beaten Wungnu,Katty,Strathy and Picola easily with some of there best players sitting on the bench, to give the younger kids a bit of a run.

I wasn't really writing them off i just think that Shepp East are more likely to win the flag, having played both teams (Katunga in the praccy match). Both are really strong teams and will be setting the benchmark for the league this season. I'm not sure as to how much Katunga have improved since we played them last, but thats just my prediction.

hey lads just wondering how a couple of boys are going?
taylor 'chappy' young (shepp east)
adam hickey (katandra)

Played shepp east on the weekend, Taylor played really well took a hard knock late in the game and wasnt as dominant after that but is a very good player. Adams been playing really well so far,seems to have the ball on a string.

This week is going to be interesting some good matches
to see who will win what are some of your thoughts on these matches
and likely winners

Yarroweyah v Berrigan

Dookie v Katamatite

Picola v Waaia

Tungamah v Strathmerton

i think these matches will all be close

i'll tell u all now who u should look out for a young gun and i mean GUN from berrigan MATT GORMAN i sort of know him, very tallented on both feet and hands and is very strong over head and a very good onballer watch out:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

i'll tell u all now who u should look out for a young gun and i mean GUN from berrigan MATT GORMAN i sort of know him, very tallented on both feet and hands and is very strong over head and a very good onballer watch out:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Will do:thumbsu: Do you play ENGNE?

All the Gormans a GUNS, Joe when back will slip into Seniors and William, playing on ball in Fourths kicked 60 odd goals during the season from that possy and around a dozen during the finals, is leading goal kicking this years as well and again playing on ball. It's hard not to like the way these guys play.

I see josh pettit kick 20 goals for tungamah on the weekend..... decent effort considering the side kicked 24 goals

Dookie beat strathy on saturday, we played like s h i t didnt deserve the win nd were very lucky to get it, we should all kill ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back