PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll tell u all now who u should look out for a young gun and i mean GUN from berrigan MATT GORMAN i sort of know him, very tallented on both feet and hands and is very strong over head and a very good onballer watch out:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

yer mathew gorman is a good player. i go to skool with him......good kid to...so who got in the interleague sides?? can someone please fill me in

adam hickey got into vic country wat a surprise hes got ok skills but hasnt got engough guts hes a real front runner when things get tough he pushes up forward 4 an easy kick

adam hickey got into vic country wat a surprise hes got ok skills but hasnt got engough guts hes a real front runner when things get tough he pushes up forward 4 an easy kick

You sound a bit jealous there, Didn't you get asked to try out for the Vic Country or NSW ? :(

Isn't that what on ballers do?? :p

Adz is a good kid and cutting someone down for making a squad that you didn't. Just go and get a kick mate.

I might change my first name to Adam... Brunt, Waasdorp, Hickey....

Does anyone know what teams the U/17's interleague play at the carnival on sunday?

Think that it was in todays Shepp News

The U/17's play Ky , Golden Rivers and Heathcote

Anyone no the team for the interleague matches this weekend

Think that it was in todays Shepp News

The U/17's play Ky , Golden Rivers and Heathcote

Anyone no the team for the interleague matches this weekend

So we play KDFL at the carnival and at the curtain raiser thingy.. I dunno if theres an official list but I might be able to rattle off a few names and sorry to all the players I forget too:confused: ...

U/17s Interleague (from what i remember)
Katandra: Dylan Sidebottom, Sean Gledhill, Andrew Riordon, Andrew White, Picola Unt: theres a few can't remember names though... Yarroweyah: Cory Pescod, Dookie Unt: Nick Geddes, Jesse Vella, Katunga: Josh Evans + a few others can't remember names though.., Deni: Liam Walker, Strathy: Lance Crow, Shepp East: Steve Goodwin, Kane Handley + a few more (can't remember names again), Tungamah: Josh Petit + two others i think (forgot the names again), Katamatite: Sam Wright, Ben Clurey and theres probably more, Waaia: Browny? (not sure of first name), Berrigan: none were there on Sunday so i dunno...

I've only named 16 or so out of 22 so sorry to those guys that i forgot..:confused:

So we play KDFL at the carnival and at the curtain raiser thingy.. I dunno if theres an official list but I might be able to rattle off a few names and sorry to all the players I forget too:confused: ...

U/17s Interleague (from what i remember)
Katandra: Dylan Sidebottom, Sean Gledhill, Andrew Riordon, Andrew White, Picola Unt: theres a few can't remember names though... Yarroweyah: Cory Pescod, Dookie Unt: Nick Geddes, Jesse Vella, Katunga: Josh Evans + a few others can't remember names though.., Deni: Liam Walker, Strathy: Lance Crow, Shepp East: Steve Goodwin, Kane Handley + a few more (can't remember names again), Tungamah: Josh Petit + two others i think (forgot the names again), Katamatite: Sam Wright, Ben Clurey and theres probably more, Waaia: Browny? (not sure of first name), Berrigan: none were there on Sunday so i dunno...

I've only named 16 or so out of 22 so sorry to those guys that i forgot..:confused:

You Spaztic that was really s h i t!!!!!!

here is the correct list: 1Kane HandleyShepparton East2Josh EvansKatunga3David BirchPicola United4Andrew RiordanKatandra5Andrew WhiteKatandra6Josh PettitTungamah 8Coery PescodYarroweyah9Sam WrightKatamatite10Liam WalkerDeniliquin Rovers11Jesse VallaDookie United12Jarrod NormanPicola United13Nick GeddesDookie United14Shaun GledhillKatandra15Steve GoodwinShepparton East16Matt BrownWaaia 18Ben ClureyKatamatite19Lance CrowStrathmerton20Dylan SidebottomKatandra21Warrick MilesPicola United22Michael HarborKatunga 24Matt PanterTungamah25Sam LidgerwoodTungamah

You Spaztic that was really s h i t!!!!!!

here is the correct list: 1Kane HandleyShepparton East2Josh EvansKatunga3David BirchPicola United4Andrew RiordanKatandra5Andrew WhiteKatandra6Josh PettitTungamah8Coery PescodYarroweyah9Sam WrightKatamatite10Liam WalkerDeniliquin Rovers11Jesse VallaDookie United12Jarrod NormanPicola United13Nick GeddesDookie United14Shaun GledhillKatandra15Steve GoodwinShepparton East16Matt BrownWaaia18Ben ClureyKatamatite19Lance CrowStrathmerton20Dylan SidebottomKatandra21Warrick MilesPicola United22Michael HarborKatunga24Matt PanterTungamah25Sam LidgerwoodTungamah
should be a good carnival.. there was a few that missed out and wern't even asked to go that are very handy players in there own right.. u would think u want the best players to be selected from..

funny too see since jayden newbegin has left dookie that they have won 3 from 4, and he hasnt had any success since he arrived at the shepp swans..good to see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Wunghnu have a thirds side or have they been forfeiting

What are there numbers like? if there is a side?

How did all the interleague sides go on Sunday
best players?
injuries?

Does Wunghnu have a thirds side or have they been forfeiting

What are there numbers like? if there is a side?

How did all the interleague sides go on Sunday
best players?
injuries?

Yer Wunghnu have a thirds side... when we played them they had something like 7 actual thirds players and a few come up from fourths and then we gave them 2 players and we had a 14-a-side match...

The U/17s lost to Kyabram DFL overall. Best for the day were Dylan Sidebottom, Sam Wright and Sean Gledhill. Ben Clurey got crunched in the game v KDFL and ended up being carted away in an ambo with a suspected broken collarbone and most likely a bit of concussion...

Just after thoughts on Sam Lidgerwood this year? i think he could hit the gym a bit and lose maybe 10 or so kilos.

Just after thoughts on Sam Lidgerwood this year? i think he could hit the gym a bit and lose maybe 10 or so kilos.
i wouldn't say hes overweight at all, he's body shape helps his game style in crash and bashing through his opponents... u may be just joking with him tho..

i wouldn't say hes overweight at all, he's body shape helps his game style in crash and bashing through his opponents... u may be just joking with him tho..
Yeh mate u picked it.. he was next to me when i wrote it. U kno him? How is he goin this year?

nar m8 i didnt get asked to play for vic contry i only got asked to play for the U/18 bushrangers

I hope you are a bit more than that mate. Nobody really likes guys who constantly drop their cred's to make themselves feel almighty. Earn some respect through other means!

If he was a front runner then he'd only play well in a good side, last year the 4ths were an average team and he was still picking up 30 touches a game, as for him having no guts he hits the ball harder than alot of boys twice his size.

My tips:

Us to beat Blighty by about 50 points
Tungamah over Berrigan by 100 points.
Katandra to smash Picola by 120 points.
Waaia to win against Mathoura 80 points.
Shepp East to kill Strathy by 150 points.
Katunga over Deni by 130 points
Katimitite to smash Wunghnu by 110 points.

Some massive numbers there.

My tips:

Us to beat Blighty by about 50 points
Tungamah over Berrigan by 100 points.
Katandra to smash Picola by 120 points.
Waaia to win against Mathoura 80 points.
Shepp East to kill Strathy by 150 points.
Katunga over Deni by 130 points
Katimitite to smash Wunghnu by 110 points.

Some massive numbers there.

My tips...

Dookie over Blighty by 22 points
Tungamah over Berrigan by 57 pts
Katandra over Picola by 89 pts
Waaia ust over the line by 10 pts
Shepp East by 101 pts
Katunga cruising over by 140 pts
Katty by 160 pts

Dookie had a great win over Blighty today, a real team effort by all. Lukey Lowden played on permit today and managed to bag himself 4 goals and win a fair few hitouts. Best on was Rat who played a fairly solid game and is still improving with each game he plays.. Three wins on the trot and we're finally looking to be a real good side which is great to see:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back