PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont rekon Dookie is playing to its full potential yet.. We still have a lot of bad traits that we have to get out of our game-style but that will all come...(I hope!) We have come a long way since the start of the season too with many other boys signing up during the season

So do you think that dilll will come back down and play thirds befor the season is over??????

I doubt the 3rds will see him (Dylan) again. Playing some real good footy in the ones. Great to see so many 3rds guys having a run in senior footy. Would like to see a few more have a run before the season ends.

We have always given 3rds players an opportunity at senior level. Some might think it is a 'token' game, but they always come up and do there job really well. We could play our more experienced reserves players but the 3rds guys are where our future lies so they seem to get the nod!

Great to see Mark Thornton, Jack Yelland, Adrian Hickey, Ian Congdon make it to Narrendara for the under 13's squad and Will Gorman in the under 14's camp in October.
All boys played well in Lavington on the weekend.
Any others aound here that should get a mention for making it?

With the season into the second half who are peoples predictions for the flag? I rekon Katunga will win it, with Shepp East coming runners up. Josh Petit for Goal Kicking and dunno bout the league medal.. Thoughts?

With the season into the second half who are peoples predictions for the flag? I rekon Katunga will win it, with Shepp East coming runners up. Josh Petit for Goal Kicking and dunno bout the league medal.. Thoughts?

Just want to know why you have changed from shepp east to Katunga having not played them yet.[ other than the practice match. ]:confused:

Havnt played katunga yet but shepp east are looking very strong, Cant see any1 passing petitt now wouldn't be suprised if he nearly bags 150 by the end of the season.Katunga and shepp east havnt played yet have they?

Havnt played katunga yet but shepp east are looking very strong, Cant see any1 passing petitt now wouldn't be suprised if he nearly bags 150 by the end of the season.Katunga and shepp east havnt played yet have they?
shepp east were very strong but the news is, is that there best player and captain in cobey aynsley and another of there top age kids have quit the club cause they had a fall out with the coach so hopefully that will help the chances of other teams beating them.. Petit is for me with goalkicking, strong mark and awkward kicking style but very effective.

shepp east were very strong but the news is, is that there best player and captain in cobey aynsley and another of there top age kids have quit the club cause they had a fall out with the coach so hopefully that will help the chances of other teams beating them.. Petit is for me with goalkicking, strong mark and awkward kicking style but very effective.

When did this happen? Anyone got anymore details? If that is the case the doors certainly open up for a few more teams. Very unusual for a highly rated team to have a 'issue' at the club. Hopefully they can sort it out otherwise they can come to Dookie.

Yeah i noticed that cobey aynsley played for mooroopna on the weekend and kicked 3 goals
This will bring them back to the pack abit
But still front runners for mine

Who was the other player thats left the club? Should bring their side down a bit but theyve got alot of depth so should be interesting to see...

well apparently the story i was told and it (might be slightly wrong)was that cobey aynsley who is the captain was having an argument for a while with the vice captain which is kane handley.. anyway the coach took the side of kane and defended him and cobey didnt like this apparently this had been brewing for a few weeks. the other player is Andrew Uhtahagg who also didnt have a good relationship with the coach..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'd be very surprised if this will effect shepp east to much as there depth is very strong.. when we played them the players that were sitting on the bench ( bout 8 of them) were still very handy players..

well apparently the story i was told and it (might be slightly wrong)was that cobey aynsley who is the captain was having an argument for a while with the vice captain which is kane handley.. anyway the coach took the side of kane and defended him and cobey didnt like this apparently this had been brewing for a few weeks. the other player is Andrew Uhtahagg who also didnt have a good relationship with the coach..

Interesting... Well that'd shake things up a bit lol

i'd be very surprised if this will effect shepp east to much as there depth is very strong.. when we played them the players that were sitting on the bench ( bout 8 of them) were still very handy players..

Yeah youre not wrong about there depth, could make enough difference to give other teams a good chance though.Im guessing kane will step up to captain if this stories true.

Yer I still cant see them losing, when we played them they had there leading goalkicker for the league for last years 4ths on the bench

can some one tell me how the hell josh pettit kickS so meny goals? he is f*$king s*%T

He plays for a good side that just feeds it to him, they're next highest goalkicker is only on 18.Hard for a full back to push some1 his size out of a contest too.Wouldnt say hes shit, weird kicking style but it works.

Yeah youre not wrong about there depth, could make enough difference to give other teams a good chance though.Im guessing kane will step up to captain if this stories true.
with cobey out it will have a major effect for shepp east he has exceptional telent, i've played against and along side him for many years in the cgfl his is a great player, i say good luck to him in the gvfl as he didnt have great luck playing with bears last year i wouldnt be surprised if he comes back shep east his going to find it hard to get a clearance also being 1 week left i think it is for the cut off date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back