PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen this question on another board but in recent years who has been your toughest or most skilled opponent that you've played against in this league?

For me i rekon Sam Wright was the toughest and most skilled player that i have played on.. Take your eye off him for two seconds and hes off..
Thoughts?

Graeat to see Will Gorman get write up in the sun and the weekly times for his efforts, I think Matty,proud of his little brother and all, would be tired of all the hype since he is missing out on a finals game.
Don't worry Matty we still love ya;)

Seen this question on another board but in recent years who has been your toughest or most skilled opponent that you've played against in this league?

For me i rekon Sam Wright was the toughest and most skilled player that i have played on.. Take your eye off him for two seconds and hes off..
Thoughts?

Mind would have to be Ian Oliver just because he is so quick
I couldn't keep up with him, he just got the ball and took off all the time i had no chance of catching him

Graeat to see Will Gorman get write up in the sun and the weekly times for his efforts, I think Matty,proud of his little brother and all, would be tired of all the hype since he is missing out on a finals game.
Don't worry Matty we still love ya;)

JESUS!!!!,, all u bloody talk about on this is how good the gorman boys are!!!,, ok we get it they are good for F@#ks sake, do they make u alll happy in ur pants or sumthin???

Mind would have to be Ian Oliver just because he is so quick
I couldn't keep up with him, he just got the ball and took off all the time i had no chance of catching him

Hard to choose between the both of them, cant take your eye of either of them or they're gone. Ian could be alot more damaging than he is if he hit his targets more often, great rover though good with clearances. I would say sam in the end.

Hard to choose between the both of them, cant take your eye of either of them or they're gone. Ian could be alot more damaging than he is if he hit his targets more often, great rover though good with clearances. I would say sam in the end.
and to anybody who was wondering,yes sonic did drop a chest mark in tha back line today.. just clearing up any stray thoughts or romours:thumbsu:

just writing about the fianls today that took place ...
sure i play for berrigan and i just looking at this through my eys But what took place out there was crap !!!!!! berrigan played crap and we can do alot better... And Katandra were a dirty football culb >>>.... Luke Riordan needs to have a good look at him self and think about what he does out there........
Couse Luke the way i saw you in that fight you might be able too kiss finals goodbye.....
But well done for the win \

Hardest player i have ever played on would have too be Luke Minogue runs hard all day and just gets so much of the ball and uses it so well
top person too..

Matt Gorman here on Nick Lawless thing !!!
sure i play for berrigan and i just looking at this through my eys But what took place out there was crap !!!!!! berrigan played crap and we can do alot better... And Katandra were a dirty football culb >>>.... Luke Riordan needs to have a good look at him self and think about what he does out there........
Couse Luke the way i saw you in that fight you might be able too kiss finals goodbye.....

Hardest player i have ever played on would have too be Luke Minogue runs hard all day and just gets so much of the ball and uses it so well
top person too..

So youre saying the whole team or club is dirty based on what 1 player did? what about the other 21 players that didnt get sent off? What he did was stupid and i wouldnt be suprised if he is found guilty but dont say the whole teams dirty.

So youre saying the whole team or club is dirty based on what 1 player did? what about the other 21 players that didnt get sent off? What he did was stupid and i wouldnt be suprised if he is found guilty but dont say the whole teams dirty.

Well said, one player is not the whole team. But all the same one player can influence the opinions of many. Don't hold Pooka's antics against a very good squad of future Katandra senior stars!

I have been very fortunate to have played with about 8 guys from the thirds in the ones this year and they all did a good job.

what actually happend. did pooka get reported for trying to belt somone or something

i think ian oliver would be more dangerous, when we play him we always have to get someone to tag him which works well. as long as someone sacrifices there game for there team they'll win... most of the time lol. If Ian worked on his kicking over the pre season he will be a real tallent he needs to kick through the ball.

i think andrew riordan as the league bnf is not that dangerous but maybe thats just been when hes played us....
he may be a good player but i think having someone related to you as a umpire shouldnt happen. im not saying that he is a bad player, just what alot of peoples thoughts.

i think ian oliver would be more dangerous, when we play him we always have to get someone to tag him which works well. as long as someone sacrifices there game for there team they'll win... most of the time lol.

Andrew Riordan is a very good talent and very dangerous player can turn games is a match winner
Are u just jealous you didnt win the league medal or something
He was a very derserving winner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

top person too..
hang on a minute, you have not got a clue mate really, like how can u single him out for retaliating from a fist then getting king hit, kicked and ganged?hav a good look at yourself before u tell somebody else to do it.

hang on a minute, you have not got a clue mate really, like how can u single him out for retaliating from a fist then getting king hit, kicked and ganged?hav a good look at yourself before u tell somebody else to do it.

Have a good look at myslef i wasnt playing couse i hurt the knee
But i did see what the berrigan boy did and it was pretty soft!!!!!! but you cant say that he isnt a dirty player ???
he is a saw me more then once do something dirty!!!
some maybe you should have a good look at what you going too write before you write it :p

Have a good look at myslef i wasnt playing couse i hurt the knee
But i did see what the berrigan boy did and it was pretty soft!!!!!! but you cant say that he isnt a dirty player ???
he is a saw me more then once do something dirty!!!
some maybe you should have a good look at what you going too write before you write it :p
i was standing rite at the fence n seen the dirty acts of the berrigang thirds .. i dont think his a dirty player just a tough player n uses his strength to all his advantages..learn to spell young fella some of ur past posts have been dribble

i was standing rite at the fence n seen the dirty acts of the berrigang thirds .. i dont think his a dirty player just a tough player n uses his strength to all his advantages..learn to spell young fella some of ur past posts have been dribble

If being tough and using your strength is to hit someone from behind I've seen some pretty strong skinny fellas.
There is using your bulk to hit the ball and there is belting someone cause your to fat and slow to catch to person infront of you.

i agree luke is dirty at times, but it didn't mean number 5 had to come in and king hit luke while too big fellas were having a go at each other..
while after the incident luke was very angry and let it all out on the opposition which was unfortunate...
Also no need for u 2 accuse katandra of being dirty because of 1 persons football style.. u can call luke dirty but no need for katandra to be involved..

i agree luke is dirty at times, but it didn't mean number 5 had to come in and king hit luke while too big fellas were having a go at each other..
while after the incident luke was very angry and let it all out on the opposition which was unfortunate...
Also no need for u 2 accuse katandra of being dirty because of 1 persons football style.. u can call luke dirty but no need for katandra to be involved..

Yeah are right but you have to say sometimes one player does influence what other people think about that team. A bit like what somebody said a few pages back '' tungamah are a bunch of loose cannons, they should consentrate on playing not fighting''. A couple of players can influence the whole team.

Yeah are right but you have to say sometimes one player does influence what other people think about that team. A bit like what somebody said a few pages back '' tungamah are a bunch of loose cannons, they should consentrate on playing not fighting''. A couple of players can influence the whole team.
yer thats right, i just dont reckon that only 1 persons influence should make a team dirty.

does anyone no how many weeks pooka got or if he got let off?
he got 5, after he allready had a suspended sentence of 4.
i think Kerr got 4 weeks
the kid from berrigan who come 3rd person in into the fight didnt even get reported, which was a mistake..
anyway we will have to do without pooka for the finals

he got 5, after he allready had a suspended sentence of 4.
i think Kerr got 4 weeks
the kid from berrigan who come 3rd person in into the fight didnt even get reported, which was a mistake..
anyway we will have to do without pooka for the finals

Shit thats alot of weeks !!! but he did fight so cant do much can you !!
i dont think kerr got reported i think was another boy from berrigan ... Kerr told me he only got sent off.. i think yous will go well without him anyway
i watched you pump my team last week and you played well
haha
will still be a good game against tunga :thumbsu:

Shit thats alot of weeks !!! but he did fight so cant do much can you !!
i dont think kerr got reported i think was another boy from berrigan ... Kerr told me he only got sent off.. i think yous will go well without him anyway
i watched you pump my team last week and you played well
haha
will still be a good game against tunga :thumbsu:
yer we still have to improve alot more though if we wanna play the granny..
yer its allways a good game against tunga, allways close anyway!
Luke told me it was kerr who got 4.An the other bloke didnt get reported..ahh well he must of got it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back