Pendlebury, the best clutch player in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 5, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea, Steelers.

I know it's wrong but this did make me laugh;

Collingwood’s Travis Cloke has simply been a passenger in the clutch averaging only 46 points, which ranks 369th of 383 players to meet the criteria.

:p:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, just seems to lift a notch when we need it. Big time player.

I'm seeing a bit of this trait in young Elliott too, seems to lift when we're under pressure by taking a mark in defence or kicking a crucial goal.

I like Kingy. Just hate it when he breaks down every tiny little play, frame by frame to get his point across. Not every movement in the game is a set piece so to speak. But its only minor.
Yep this irritates me to no end somebody needs to teach him what a sample size is. At least he's trying to deliver something unique to commentary which is better than can be said from almost all the AFL special comments guys.

I think it's facts to suit an opinion and comes undone with Tom Liberatore in there. What a surprise it favours midfielders who have more access to the ball.
Don't agree with any of this.

I generally like Kingy.
He was FULL of praise for us on 360 on Wed, even declaring we would win the flag.
Dropped out of favor tonight for daring to say we are not ruthless enough.

Agree that Pendles is often the one pulling us through tight games, but Thats a stupid article, and very poorly written.

Watching David King analyse football is like watching the Defence Lawyers in the Rodney King Police Beating case. Does my head in how an inane observer of the game can so successfully sound like an expert and be wrong so often. Even this article, despite big noting one of our players, has some significant flaws in its research that he simply glosses over. For example - how many 12 point games have the GWS been involved in compared to the Cats over the last year or so? Surely that would skew the results somewhat? Freakin' knob.

Watching David King analyse football is like watching the Defence Lawyers in the Rodney King Police Beating case. Does my head in how an inane observer of the game can so successfully sound like an expert and be wrong so often. Even this article, despite big noting one of our players, has some significant flaws in its research that he simply glosses over. For example - how many 12 point games have the GWS been involved in compared to the Cats over the last year or so? Surely that would skew the results somewhat? Freakin' knob.
Try listening to him and McLure together on Wednesday nights.

It can't be done

Yep, just seems to lift a notch when we need it. Big time player.

I'm seeing a bit of this trait in young Elliott too, seems to lift when we're under pressure by taking a mark in defence or kicking a crucial goal.

Yep.

He's sublime to watch and has really developed as a leader this season. Seems to have dragged the boys along with him and got the win a couple of times this year, something I wasn't sure he would be able to do.

How stupid of me, he is a perfect example of a player you want the young kids to learn from. Just love him.

David King said we'd win the flag in 2011 too :rolleyes: Shut up Kingy you bloody jinx

He's sublime to watch and has really developed as a leader this season. Seems to have dragged the boys along with him and got the win a couple of times this year, something I wasn't sure he would be able to do.

How stupid of me, he is a perfect example of a player you want the young kids to learn from. Just love him.

David King said we'd win the flag in 2011 too :rolleyes: Shut up Kingy you bloody jinx
In fairness to David, so did everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pendlebury, the best clutch player in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back