People more deserving than Sydney winning the 2022 flag....

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is the lack of star players. There's Buddy and Dangerfield, but then it drops off to the Geelong's geriatric players.
I can see a scappy, scubber of a game which is close.
But but but I thought you couldn’t care less about this game? Didn’t you even start a thread about it? 🤣🤣
I see the irony of a fan of the club who has lost more AFL GFs than anyone else commenting

If you lose this one it’ll be 6 :$
BWAHHAAHAhaha look at this living disaster, only concerned about who comes 2nd.

🎶Good old Collingwould forever…🎵

🤣🤣🤣

In all honesty I tried to delete this thread when I posted it ( Drunk ). Regrets. If I was at a pub with you guys it would be drinks on me. For real.
Lol, I thought it was a bit odd but I wanted to see what angle you were running with. :tearsofjoy:

Would have been a fairytale for the scrappy Pies to scrape in, and a potential epic for the wounded Tigers to present, but I cant whinge when the top two form sides make it.

Saw Boomer Harvey speak at a function yesterday, did well (his son kicked the sealer in the Metro/Country game out the window) and surprisingly tipped Sydney.
He's not even your best Zach
Enough with the Zachsplaining already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you going tomorrow?
If so, Gate 3 floggo. I'll shout you a beer.
I’m going, sitting in the Great Southern Stand. Best to catch me post game, I’ve got catch ups coming out my arse. I’ll shout YOU a beer at the Precinct no doubt Luke Darcy will be charging $25 a cup, the price gouging campaigner

Last edited:
But but but I thought you couldn’t care less about this game? Didn’t you even start a thread about it? 🤣🤣

BWAHHAAHAhaha look at this living disaster, only concerned about who comes 2nd.

🎶Good old Collingwould forever…🎵

🤣🤣🤣
I’ve read this ten times, and I laughed every single time…. It’s funny cause it’s true.
you’re a living disaster Saveloy Rockstar

of course you would with your poor view on women you piece of s**t
Go **** yourself pipe smoker I’ve got a grand final to worry about. Please elaborate too. It’s no different to any hawthorn fan who has said innocent until proven guilty which is what I said when Elijah Taylor got done , you big gimp

Go * yourself pipe smoker I’ve got a grand final to worry about. Please elaborate too. It’s no different to any hawthorn fan who has said innocent until proven guilty which is what I said when Elijah Taylor got done , you big gimp
You and leo barry can go suck a fat one

I'm still not going for the handbaggers tomorrow

I’ve read this ten times, and I laughed every single time….

Well you don't have much imagination at the best of times :shrug:

If Geelong lose today are you going to leave before the game is over and go missing for >6 months again? :$ 🤡 :tearsofjoy:

m. hulot vacance.jpg

Attachments

• monsieurblicavsholiday.jpg
    monsieurblicavsholiday.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 9

Remove this Banner Ad

People more deserving than Sydney winning the 2022 flag....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back