Peoples views on Jon Ralph....

Remove this Banner Ad

Trouble is, there's no fall out when they're wrong.

Jon Ralph last year "Adam Simpson has given WC the finger on the way out by not finishing last".
This was before North beat the GC.

Sam McClure "North don't need to trade picks to WC for pick one because WC aren't picking him".

They basically want to be the person who says it first, regardless it's right or wrong.

The media of 2024.

'Get it first, even if it's wrong who cares, we have no credibility or integrity or sense of shame anyway'.

He blocked Hutchy on Twitter. Hutchy's sure it's because him and Pickering call him The Truck, while playing the beeping of a reversing truck, because he (Ralph) apparently, regularly backs backs to correct things he got wrong
1st time I ever questioned one of ‘The Mouths’ tweets, he blocked me. Ever so precious is the journo with the prehistoric forehead.

He blocked Hutchy on Twitter. Hutchy's sure it's because him and Pickering call him The Truck, while playing the beeping of a reversing truck, because he (Ralph) apparently, regularly backs backs to correct things he got wrong

If anyone has a clip of him playing Dr Google with Naughton's 'twisting, turning...it's an ACL'. Would be great to post it here.

Last edited:
He blocked Hutchy on Twitter. Hutchy's sure it's because him and Pickering call him The Truck, while playing the beeping of a reversing truck, because he (Ralph) regularly backs backs to correct things he got wrong

I reckon Jon Ralph is pretty good and the fact that he is prepared to publicly admit he got something wrong and then correct it should be applauded, not treated with derision.

Way too many the journos shoot from the hip with utter lies purely in the pursuit of clicks or likes etc, they never ever admit fault.

I reckon Jon Ralph is pretty good and the fact that he is prepared to publicly admit he got something wrong and then correct it should be applauded, not treated with derision.

Way too many the journos shoot from the hip with utter lies purely in the pursuit of clicks or likes etc, they never ever admit fault.

'Player X dropped, let's start a thing about him wanting out or how this player might want to be traded or leave their club'.

That's Ralph. Muckraker. Gutter journalist. But look at the organisation he works for. The standards are very low.

This bloke absolutely does my head in. Just a mouth piece for the AFL. Spends all weekend finding incidents that might be reportable.

AFL loverboy for sure on twitter.

You could tell he enjoyed defending the AFL this week in regards to the players getting suspended for tackles.

Seriously doubt he’s coughed up to many mistakes - except during the same broadcast - OR - when he creates a headline that’s wrong.

The real issue lies with his “taking sides”….he’s never shy about declaring an injury (with ZERO med. training) or stabbing a player’s character when they’ve been reported.

All in all, he confuses reporting with being some ‘all knowing observer of the game’…..which reveals an immensely shallow ability to keep things rational.

IOW - He’s a hysterical jerk who has way too much opportunity to comment.

Seriously doubt he’s coughed up to many mistakes - except during the same broadcast - OR - when he creates a headline that’s wrong.

The real issue lies with his “taking sides”….he’s never shy about declaring an injury (with ZERO med. training) or stabbing a player’s character when they’ve been reported.

All in all, he confuses reporting with being some ‘all knowing observer of the game’…..which reveals an immensely shallow ability to keep things rational.

IOW - He’s a hysterical jerk who has way too much opportunity to comment.

You've summed up most of today's footy journalists.

Way too high an opinion of themselves, think they're the story and think we need to hear their editorials on the news.

Journalists are reporters, so report the news objectively and leave the opinions to the experts, people who actually know what they're talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Peoples views on Jon Ralph....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back