Peta tells the Western Bulldogs to GAGF over their name and mascot

Remove this Banner Ad

GAGF sook

I looked him up and it said 176cm and contracted until next year. Never heard of him before I saw that list and no idea about his injury which obviously happened in the VFL 🤷‍♂️
Let me guess, you're off to the Doc thread to laugh about his cancer?

We've found your level. Just own it.

I thought this was a dumb Fred but it’s clearly gotten under your skin… or is it losing another EF that’s upset you?

Vossy selecting a bloke who hadn’t played a game all season is hilarious
It wasn’t a dumb thread. Only people who support Peta are dumb like you

I thought this was a dumb Fred but it’s clearly gotten under your skin… or is it losing another EF that’s upset you?

Vossy selecting a bloke who hadn’t played a game all season is hilarious
You made a bad call, then weren't man enough to own it. No need to deflect.

Don't sook about being called out.

Do you always post in wind up Freds about other clubs on GF morning?
I didn’t think this was illegal on Bay 13? You’re the one that’s strung up. Keep on melting Sav

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am as hot as Cody Weightman trying to tackle Jai Newcome. 😂
There's an image to keep me toasty warm all through a cold winter

There's an image to keep me toasty warm all through a cold winter
It kept us Hawk supporters warm watching it, it’s no wonder Cody has shit the bed every time we play the WB. 👍

Not only does Blake Hardwick destroy him every time you can see him poop himself at the mere sight of Jai.

It kept us Hawk supporters warm watching it, it’s no wonder Cody has shit the bed every time we play the WB. 👍

Not only does Blake Hardwick destroy him every time you can see him poop himself at the mere sight of Jai.
Weightman needs to toughen up. He can play through pain so he has it in him.

Hopefully he learns a bit as a few pure lockdown defenders have beaten him this year. He's our only decent small forward so we rely on him a fair bit.

Weightman needs to toughen up. He can play through pain so he has it in him.

Hopefully he learns a bit as a few pure lockdown defenders have beaten him this year. He's our only decent small forward so we rely on him a fair bit.
I know but Blake really has his number and before the Final a few weeks ago a WB supporting mate of mine said “He had no confidence in JUH and Naughton but said Cody would be a big danger, I laughed at him.

I told him that Cody would be absolutely flogged by Hardwick he always has been and always will be, because he is beaten mentally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Peta tells the Western Bulldogs to GAGF over their name and mascot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back