Peter Bell : "Jobe should be stood down" - ADEL ADDY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine what the rest of the world thinks of the AFL right now?

They must think this league is a joke, letting a confessed drug cheat continue to play on.

It is diabolical.
Good thing for us is that the rest of the world doesn't even know what AFL is. And you can take that to the bank.

So, hypothetically, if Andrew Walker (who is having a freakishly good year by his standards) tomorrow night on national TV announced he'd been injecting performance enhancing drugs, he'd get to keep playing with no repercussions, right? As in, he'd be available for selection on Thursday?

Because essentially that's what's happening over at Bomberland. A guy has said "I took banned drugs", and nobody has taken a single action against him.

Meanwhile, over at St Kilda a guy is stood down because he's been charged with something (nothing proven).

What is going on?

FWIW: Jobe seems a great bloke and probably really didn't know he was breaking rules, Milne seems a crap bloke and I've no doubt he knew what he was doing, and Andrew Walker, poor innocent Andrew Walker who I have embroiled in this thread, is just benefiting from a good preseason and a settled spot in the 18.
In my mind there's no doubt Andrew Walker's hat's on PEDs.

“There may well be a defence that we are not aware of,” Bell said on Perth radio 6PR.

“But if he is cleared and there is not a legitimate defence that will reduce, in the eyes of international sport, the AFL to a laughing stock.”

Thanks for that, Captain Obvious.

They can't just stand down Jobe.

ASADA can't get a tape of OTC and work from there. As Jobe said all the players have spoken to ASADA. And they most likely have admitted what Jobe admitted. If Jobe gets suspended, everyone in the team get suspended. The club can't field a team next week.

Let's just say an associate of mine that works at a talk back radio show has inside info that Jobes brownlow is, " GONE ", draft picks for at least next year, " GONE ", Essonden will certainly lose premiership points this season, and there most certainly will be player suspensions, and the final word is that if they are sanctioned with the above and nothing else, they will be very fortunate. Remember this post for future reference.

your capslock key is stuck like that buttplug

Interesting comment, as understanding and appreciating the obvious haven't been real strengths of Essendon supporters on here. Missing Doctors letter, missing ASADA letter, desire to prove whether AOD is effective or not, irrespective of its legality etc etc.

the fact that bodybuilding online forums/fora have bodybuilders recommending this product is compelling circumstantial evidence imo.

you wont find much evidence of sports PEDs because of the ethical issues. they just cannot do applied research and testing with athletes, and the pharmaceutical and medicine bureaucrats are not in the business of approving this. that is not to say it does not happen, but dont expect the research to be published and submitted to the FDA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the fact that bodybuilding online forums/fora have bodybuilders recommending this product is compelling circumstantial evidence imo.

you wont find much evidence of sports PEDs because of the ethical issues. they just cannot do applied research and testing with athletes, and the pharmaceutical and medicine bureaucrats are not in the business of approving this. that is not to say it does not happen, but dont expect the research to be published and submitted to the FDA

yep, it's sad we have to do this. but we have to protest, because even after this admission he's still playing.

Sign here to petition that Essendon suspend their own captain after admitting using prohibited drugs.

What happened when Storm played for no points, was it a case of the teams that beat them still got 4 points but Storm registered 0 points for their own wins?

That's exactly what happened, yes. The Storm also retained all their players for the rest of the season - which could be different in the Essendon case.

I'd like to know when all the other cowardly Essendon players are going to come forward and admit they took the drugs and give their skipper some support. When this is all done and dusted, Jobe will come out as the one to at least have the balls to admit he took the drug, and no matter what you think, you have to admire him for that.

I'd like to know when all the other cowardly Essendon players are going to come forward and admit they took the drugs and give their skipper some support. When this is all done and dusted, Jobe will come out as the one to at least have the balls to admit he took the drug, and no matter what you think, you have to admire him for that.

This. He's a cheat, but at least he's an honest one :)

Spare me. I once got over 100 likes for saying that hyperagressivedonk was why Hawthorn are hated on BigFooty.

Do I win the internet now?

Any requests for more posts can come through my agent. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back