Peter Dutton - How Long?

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew this man was not the sharpest tool I the shed.

But to go all in on genocide and nuclear is frankly bewildering.

When his back benchers inevitably rebel - they will look around the room and see the same thing every other Australian sees - nothing, just a deep deep void of nothing. No ideas, no vision, no talent, no potential, no viable options.
With a sprinkling of national service for dessert

Keep him. I like to thinh me and my kooyong neighbors set a chain reaction going which consumes the liberal party

When we booted fryxo

I manned a booth for Dr Ryan that day.

And what a great day it was.

I knew this man was not the sharpest tool I the shed.

But to go all in on genocide and nuclear is frankly bewildering.

When his back benchers inevitably rebel - they will look around the room and see the same thing every other Australian sees - nothing, just a deep deep void of nothing. No ideas, no vision, no talent, no potential, no viable options.
What's their vision? What are their policies? The only reason they're touting nuclear is to protect the interests of the fossil fuel industry, the only reason they are siding with Israel is because they see the world in black/white, good/evil dichotomy instead of a rules based order. The journalists in this country should be demanding more from Dutton and his cronies asking them what a Dutton government would actually mean for the country other than more demonising of dark skinned people and more tax cuts and government handouts for their wealthy mates/backers.

What's their vision? What are their policies? The only reason they're touting nuclear is to protect the interests of the fossil fuel industry, the only reason they are siding with Israel is because they see the world in black/white, good/evil dichotomy instead of a rules based order. The journalists in this country should be demanding more from Dutton and his cronies asking them what a Dutton government would actually mean for the country other than more demonising of dark skinned people and more tax cuts and government handouts for their wealthy mates/backers.
"The journalists in this country" are the communications arm of the elites and established order. They are not "journalists" (unless you are referring to the tiny outlets no-one has ever heard of).

Journalists in this country are busy prosecuting the Israel lobby demands to have university protests broken up or legitimate journalists sacked and refuse to ask one question as to why Australia is supplying weapons to Israel - which WE are.

Journalists in this country are not demanding anything from Dutton - they work for the same boss - just in different departments.

Last edited:
Wonder if Dutton feels like cosying up to Israel at the site of a displaced Palestinian camp where 45 women, children and seniors were murdered. Could be a good photo op. Don the hat and get out there.
Radio silence from Coward Dutton again.

Either he has gone underground at the first sign of trouble (again) or Gina is having another birthday.

good/evil dichotomy instead of a rules based order.
Is this the "rules based order" that refers to the ICC as "for Africans and despots like Putin" and threatens judges and the entire court if it dares takes action against the genocidal maniacs?

That's just one of dozens of concrete examples from the last 30 years that show exactly what a "rules based order" entails.

1. The Rules Based Order applies to you, not us
2. The Rules are Unwritten Rules and mean what we say they mean
3. Unwritten Rules can be changed at any time if we want our friends to get away with stuff or if someone dares to use them against us or we want them to include something someone we don't like is doing
4. The Rules Based Order is exempt from scrutiny or questioning

Monty Python "Piranha Brothers" is an accurate summary of how two countries are behaving and our government is all-in supporting them and giving up our moral standing and sovereignty in the process. And Dutton - or his successor - will be zero improvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"... the Department of Home Affairs deliberately withheld from Benbrika’s legal team information that cast doubt on the reliability of the Vera-2R tool, contained in a government-commissioned report prepared by Australian National University researchers and handed to the department in May 2020.

The ANU report had raised serious questions about the validity and reliability of the Vera-2R tool. Guardian Australia has previously revealed that the report was not disclosed in dozens of cases similar to Benbrika’s, despite the commonwealth being aware of it, leaving Legal Aid lawyers oblivious to its existence.

The Guardian has also previously reported that the department put pressure on the ANU researchers to change a draft version of their report and soften their criticisms of the Vera-2R tool."

Incredible.

From the link to the article:

Legal Aid lawyers were left oblivious to a damning government-held report which cast doubt on a tool used to try to lock up or control 25 of their clients on the basis they might commit a terrorist offence in the future.​
Guardian Australia has revealed serious problems with the way the federal and New South Wales governments have wielded extraordinary powers to detain or control individuals for crimes they have not yet committed.​

The powers are reliant on a tool used to assess an individual’s likelihood of future terror offending, known as VERA-2R, which is used by lawyers for the commonwealth and NSW to convince courts to use continuing detention orders (CDOs) or extended supervision orders (ESOs) to prevent a future crime from occurring.​

You can see Dutton imagining himself as Tom Cruise...

tom cruise GIF

From the link to the article:

Legal Aid lawyers were left oblivious to a damning government-held report which cast doubt on a tool used to try to lock up or control 25 of their clients on the basis they might commit a terrorist offence in the future.​
Guardian Australia has revealed serious problems with the way the federal and New South Wales governments have wielded extraordinary powers to detain or control individuals for crimes they have not yet committed.​

The powers are reliant on a tool used to assess an individual’s likelihood of future terror offending, known as VERA-2R, which is used by lawyers for the commonwealth and NSW to convince courts to use continuing detention orders (CDOs) or extended supervision orders (ESOs) to prevent a future crime from occurring.​

You can see Dutton imagining himself as Tom Cruise...

tom cruise GIF
Law and order for thee but not me might as well have been the motto of the Morrison government.

Law and order for thee but not me might as well have been the motto of the Morrison government.
"Law and order" in Smirko's eyes meaning "grind the noses of the poor and powerless into the dust".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back