Peter Faulks

Remove this Banner Ad

Some scrappy games there, so it's difficult to tell if his skill level is anything better than someone like Dodd at AFL level, but you can tell he does all the 1%ers and is ferocious in the way he goes about his footy. Well worth the risk.

Didn't see any turnovers , hoofing the ball out of defense to nobody in particular or any major goofs so fingers crossed.

Skills look pretty good , kept tight on his opponents and was good at second efforts. Like to think we have another Barlow type player i.e doing it the hard way with no complaints but great work ethic.

For the more informed, is Faulks likelier to play more games than Sibosado next year? Being VFL fullback is he already an automatic inclusion to our best 22?

Being VFL Fullback of the year doesn't make him an automatic inclusion in our 22, but it definitely puts him ahead of Sibo (though you have this feeling Sibo could really break out 2011 in the WAFL).

Reckon I know who that is - about 45'ish?

If the same bloke he has made a fortune over the years by going up to Kal every so often and whipping the miners.

Yeah different bloke I think, this guy wasn't a labourer or anything either, pasty white skin and looked like a bit of a computer nerd.

Must spend alot on internet pr0n.

I keep hearing about this Bay 13, i'm a newb - enlighten me, someone.

Bay 13 traditionally was the area in the MCG full of pissed abusive die-hards. One of the forums here is named after it - it is full of 13 year old keyboard warriors. Occasionally there is a bit of good banter but most of it is crap. Just go and check it out - it is in the main forums. Be warned though, it is easy to get sucked in.

Bay 13 traditionally was the area in the MCG full of pissed abusive die-hards. One of the forums here is named after it - it is full of 13 year old keyboard warriors. Occasionally there is a bit of good banter but most of it is crap. Just go and check it out - it is in the main forums. Be warned though, it is easy to get sucked in.

I forget that (the age factor) sometimes when I see another infantile attention whore thread about tier posters, or master trolls or some other crap.
The good stuff (Oogacs's photoshops or the heat maps thread) is genuinely hilarious but the sig to noise ratio is appalling.

I forget that (the age factor) sometimes when I see another infantile attention whore thread about tier posters, or master trolls or some other crap.
The good stuff (Oogacs's photoshops or the heat maps thread) is genuinely hilarious but the sig to noise ratio is appalling.

True - Constanza is missed. Our very own Clive Waterhousen has also made some outstanding contributions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a good sign he's even being considered but, means the staff think he (at least) has the potential match fitness to play Round 1 :thumbsu:

He doesn't have the fitness yet, let's be honest. The trainers have been running him every training session. As far as I know, he hasn't yet joined the main group at training because of his fitness. They have him doing lap after lap after lap until he gets to the required level of fitness. He'll come good, but he has a lot of work to do yet.

Mate, I, too, think these guys should have taken your question more seriously:cool: I think the answer is the club thinks PF has more work to do to be fit enough for AFL footy. [Hope they give him a Sherrin to work with at some point though!]

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Faulks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back