Peter Siddle

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally the Vic selectors are starting to realise it is time to get some young blood in side.

Moss and Lewis now should be put out to pasture.

I havent seen much of him but have (probably like most of you) been aware of him for a few years now. I saw the highlights of his wickets today and omg the lad looks impressive dont he. & it dont matter if he got some easy wickets cos the SA batting is diobolical at the moment because you can see from his smooth action & what he was bowling that he is really gonna be something. I think so anyway.

I havent seen much of him but have (probably like most of you) been aware of him for a few years now. I saw the highlights of his wickets today and omg the lad looks impressive dont he. & it dont matter if he got some easy wickets cos the SA batting is diobolical at the moment because you can see from his smooth action & what he was bowling that he is really gonna be something. I think so anyway.

He ripped through the Carlton first grade batting in last years semi final. His team were all out for about 120 and he systematically destroyed the Blues by taking 6/33. The boy can play.

If he can stay injury free he will be a super player.

Cheers for that fellas.

Is it just me or is the Cricket Australia TV site not updated yet? The latest Pura Cup highlights they have are last years final???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah has a stack of ability, has the potential to play for Australia. I was dissapointed last year that he was injured and glad to have him back

Here's hoping that some older blokes (CLARK) stop getting picked so guys like Siddle can have a go:thumbsu:

agreed Sarfraz is an absolute goober and only gets cheap wickets, ie: Tendulkar playing it on to his stumps, and no that has nothing to do with good bowling. However, the first bowler that needs to be kicked out, that is assuming macgill no longer plays, is Mitchell Johnson, he can't bowl to save himself.

TC:eek:

You are not being serious surely?

agreed Sarfraz is an absolute goober and only gets cheap wickets, ie: Tendulkar playing it on to his stumps, and no that has nothing to do with good bowling. However, the first bowler that needs to be kicked out, that is assuming macgill no longer plays, is Mitchell Johnson, he can't bowl to save himself.

TC:eek:

My stance is that

a) If at his age Clark isn't in the team he never should be unless we have serious injury/form problems.

b)His one-day bowling is also nothing special and he does get allot of cheap wickets. (psst HC...that was Lee;))

c)Mitch should play

High Ryder you surely must want to see Siddle ahead of Clark

lol, stuey clark>
Great bowler, him and lee are entrenched. Johnson would be first to go

siddle sounds like a good bowler but if you seriously think clark should go you are another bind victorian

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Siddle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back