Peter Siddle

Remove this Banner Ad

A 'tad' unlucky for Bollinger? An absolute ****ing joke more like it.

Why? Bollinger does not suit these conditions, the Shield final last year Siddle got 9 wickets on a pitch similar to India. He had to play:thumbsu:

Multiple Vics in the national team? I sense the bigfooty cricket board may soon become unbearable...

Nah but congrats and good luck to him, hope he does Australia proud.

Why? Bollinger does not suit these conditions, the Shield final last year Siddle got 9 wickets on a pitch similar to India. He had to play:thumbsu:

How often have you seen him play to make that judgement? Bollinger was far and away with the best bowler last season in domestic cricket - but apparently that counts for nothing.

A bowling attack of Lee-Johnson-Siddle-Watson-White looks so much more toothless than Lee-Johnson-Bollinger-Watson-White.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How often have you seen him play to make that judgement? Bollinger was far and away with the best bowler last season in domestic cricket - but apparently that counts for nothing.

A bowling attack of Lee-Johnson-Siddle-Watson-White looks so much more toothless than Lee-Johnson-Bollinger-Watson-White.

I have only seen Siddle a few times. It is more that he SUITS these condition. He is a genuine reverse swing bowler, something we did not have in the 1st test. Bollinger is ordinary without the new ball imo.

And the Redbacks getting hammered again by the Vics in the Shield match.
Why are you attacking me and my team? Pretty much everyone gets those figures on debut, even the great Shane Warne had 1/150 on debut in just one innings.

SWEEEET

Now just get Hussey, Hodge and White in the same team.

And keep it that way for Boxing Day.

Then I'll be happy. :D
might even go if those blokes were in it, congats to Siddle, said on this forum about 6 months ago he would get in the team soon but didn't think it would be this quick, they must have run out of NSWelshmen:thumbsu::D

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Siddle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back