Think Tank Petition to rename the King brothers to the Pretender brothers! Worst brother duo in the history of the AFL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Can anyone name two worst brother duos in the history of the AFL than Max Pretender and Ben Pretender?

Ben Pretender currently has 5 shots on goal for zero goals and two behinds :embarrassedv1: He missed a set shot from 15m out. Oh dear.

Please sign the petition below to pressure Andrew Dillon and the Australian Government to change their surname to Pretender.|

Does Tarryn Thomas have a brother?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury troll. Kade was an amazing player! 2nd in the best and fairest in his second year before his concussions. Jake Jazny is a little boring to watch though :(

It was a Gold Coast best and fairest though so the equivalent of a 20th place finish at every other club

It was a Gold Coast best and fairest though so the equivalent of a 20th place finish at every other club
Yes he only beat Gary Ablett, Steven May, Touk Miller, Charlie Dixon, Adam Saad, and the GOAT Aaron Hall.

Yes he only beat Gary Ablett, Steven May, Touk Miller, Charlie Dixon, Adam Saad, and the GOAT Aaron Hall.
I forgot Saad played somewhere else before the Injectors.

Ablett played 6 games that year, Prestia played 8, it was Miller's first season and Aaron Hall was and always was a spud.
Also Gold Coast won only 4 games

Can anyone name two worst brother duos in the history of the AFL than Max Pretender and Ben Pretender?

Ben Pretender currently has 5 shots on goal for zero goals and two behinds :embarrassedv1: He missed a set shot from 15m out. Oh dear.

Please sign the petition below to pressure Andrew Dillon and the Australian Government to change their surname to Pretender.|
Having been to enough QClashes in my life, I can tell you Ben King isn’t toooo bad in front of goal. Max King however is generally Harris Andrews little bitch, I know his 3 goal against us in round 14 was a blip on the radar and I usually like St Kilda’s chances against us more when he’s not playing.

Jake Jazny: The premiership defender and murderer of Isaac Heeney
1725255257677.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Petition to rename the King brothers to the Pretender brothers! Worst brother duo in the history of the AFL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back