Media PhenomenalC

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
In the notorious ‘MA15+’ era of the SFA, a young star had joined the notorious ‘Down bad Baghdad Bombers’ on their quest for dominance in the SFA. This new hope, a shining light and future successor of the Bombers, PhenomenalV1 had all the support in the world from his Bomber brethren, they hyped him up something fierce around every corner, nook and cranny of the SFA. With a strong season on field from the rookie and his mentors, the bombers would go on to win the S23 premiership, defeating the Fighting Furies by 48 points. The star rookie had been hyped up by the bombers as the clear EKA favourite, but, possibly due to the incessant nagging about it, the rookie failed to win, losing out to much loved Elton Johns Wig

phenom.jpg

S24 had an air of tension throughout, with a lot of it centred around the East Side Hawks and Baghdad Bombers, media threads were made and banter was thrown, but there was a sense these sides genuinely did not like each other. Late in the season, Hawks star brahj made a comment that offended the Baghdad snowflakes, leading to them boycotting that weeks match thread against the hawks. Not happy with this, PhenomenalV1 posted in the thread, against the wishes of the rest of the LG, even submitting a heavily changed and, well, unusual team sheet, setting off what would eventually lead to his exclusion from the S24 Grand Final, where the Bombers would defeat the Hawks.

With the exclusion of the star, it was obvious his time at the bombers was done, they parted ways via mutual contract ending, and the valuable Free Agent was a hot commodity, receiving big money offers from multiple clubs, but eventually he made his way to the Dragons, where he would be selected as captain two seasons later, taking over from Hatchy1992, after Season 27, Phenom begun a hiatus from the league and handed the reigns of captaincy over to EKA winning AceAndy

This wasn’t the end of our hero, as he agreed to be apart of Millky95 Vampires bid, which didn’t get up, but the connection he had formed with current Hawks co-captain Chipmunk would lead him to return to the league via the same side that, indirectly, led to his bombers exit. He is now a valued member of the Hawks family, and, after the mandatory 10 weeks of quarantine he was placed in to get the Bombers and Dragons stench off him, we would like to wrap our arms around and celebrate his 100th match.

Congratulations PhenomenalV1, you have been WOKEN

Achievements;
Games: BOM (37), SDR (53), ESH (9)
Premiership Player (S23)
x1 All-SFA Selection (S27)
Dragons FFC Captain (S27)
x3 Dragons FFC Leading Goalkicker (S25-27)
50th SFA all time goals (accurate as of end season 30)
76th all time behinds (accurate as of end season 30)
7th goals per game (accurate as of end season 30)

And some kind words from The Filth Wizard I couldn't really fit in organically

Nah, he's a flog.

Ah, ok, I'm being forced to? Good show PV1 and by that I mean the SFAEW and not that "him" gimmick or whatever that vampires thing was. Don't ever do anything like that ever again in your next 100 games. You're alright. And good 100 games.

In the notorious ‘MA15+’ era of the SFA, a young star had joined the notorious ‘Down bad Baghdad Bombers’ on their quest for dominance in the SFA. This new hope, a shining light and future successor of the Bombers, PhenomenalV1 had all the support in the world from his Bomber brethren, they hyped him up something fierce around every corner, nook and cranny of the SFA. With a strong season on field from the rookie and his mentors, the bombers would go on to win the S23 premiership, defeating the Fighting Furies by 48 points. The star rookie had been hyped up by the bombers as the clear EKA favourite, but, possibly due to the incessant nagging about it, the rookie failed to win, losing out to much loved Elton Johns Wig

View attachment 1096877

S24 had an air of tension throughout, with a lot of it centred around the East Side Hawks and Baghdad Bombers, media threads were made and banter was thrown, but there was a sense these sides genuinely did not like each other. Late in the season, Hawks star brahj made a comment that offended the Baghdad snowflakes, leading to them boycotting that weeks match thread against the hawks. Not happy with this, PhenomenalV1 posted in the thread, against the wishes of the rest of the LG, even submitting a heavily changed and, well, unusual team sheet, setting off what would eventually lead to his exclusion from the S24 Grand Final, where the Bombers would defeat the Hawks.

With the exclusion of the star, it was obvious his time at the bombers was done, they parted ways via mutual contract ending, and the valuable Free Agent was a hot commodity, receiving big money offers from multiple clubs, but eventually he made his way to the Dragons, where he would be selected as captain two seasons later, taking over from Hatchy1992, after Season 27, Phenom begun a hiatus from the league and handed the reigns of captaincy over to EKA winning AceAndy

This wasn’t the end of our hero, as he agreed to be apart of Millky95 Vampires bid, which didn’t get up, but the connection he had formed with current Hawks co-captain Chipmunk would lead him to return to the league via the same side that, indirectly, led to his bombers exit. He is now a valued member of the Hawks family, and, after the mandatory 10 weeks of quarantine he was placed in to get the Bombers and Dragons stench off him, we would like to wrap our arms around and celebrate his 100th match.

Congratulations PhenomenalV1, you have been WOKEN

Achievements;
Games: BOM (37), SDR (53), ESH (9)
Premiership Player (S23)
x1 All-SFA Selection (S27)
Dragons FFC Captain (S27)
x3 Dragons FFC Leading Goalkicker (S25-27)
50th SFA all time goals (accurate as of end season 30)
76th all time behinds (accurate as of end season 30)
7th goals per game (accurate as of end season 30)
Congratulations on 100 games SuperSookie you epic failure. My EKA would nor have been near as sweet if it didn't involve cutting you down to size.
Kind of ironic too that you're a Hawk given that's where I started.

Good luck this week.

Phenom is a true hero, much better captain than I, and one that @serial_thrilla couldn't even reach the heights of if he had a voucher at the ladder store

Congratulations PhenomenalV1

Looking forward to my commemorative thread when I reach 10 games in the near future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations PhenomenalV1

Looking forward to my commemorative thread when I reach 10 games in the near future.

Pretty sure 10 game milestone threads was BLUEALLTHRU 's responsibility at the Bombers--- what a shame you won't get one.

Congrats PhenomenalV1,

My favourite momment of yours was when you made a media thread bashing your current club and The Filth Wizard cried so hard he landfilled it.

Looks like i got this one wrong, sorry Filth.

Phenom spent hours on probably his best media thread and it got moved to their match thread.

If you were a bears rookie last season you got one before your first game! Antonio BlueVein just doesn't love you
Treat em mean, get em banned. That’s the Bombers mantra.
Pretty sure 10 game milestone threads was BLUEALLTHRU 's responsibility at the Bombers--- what a shame you won't get one.
They ‘were’ BLUEALLTHRU ’s responsibilities until he got himself locked up again.

I have faith in my rehabilitation methods and am confident that BAT will come out of banhammer a reformed man.

You miss him and his rugged charm, go on, admit it, you do.

‘Seamen’

Treat em mean, get em banned. That’s the Bombers mantra.
If COVID hadn't caused the SFA hierarchy to reduce list sizes to save some coin, we wouldn't even notice the Bombers being banned!

If COVID hadn't caused the SFA hierarchy to reduce list sizes to save some coin, we wouldn't even notice the Bombers being banned!
Ah, you’re the tin-foil hat type. Next you’ll be telling me that the 5G towers are the cause of your micro penis.

There’s no SFA CONSPIRACY!

Ah, you’re the tin-foil hat type. Next you’ll be telling me that the 5G towers are the cause of your micro penis.

There’s no SFA CONSPIRACY!
The Genetically Modified Foods that the SFA administration forced my parents eat are the cause of the micropenis you fool! Whatever mate, when you start finding yourself having intrusive thoughts of horrific things like 'I want to join the Swamprats' and 'ND is actually a good admin' we'll see whether it's just a conspiracy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back