Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: News Flash!!!

Owens in Oakland with Moss would be hilarious.

Also, think of the merchandising potential.

Owens and Moss surely not :eek: . They might fly on offense but they still wont be any good, how many 40-30 point score lines will they get this season :rolleyes: .

cheers

fuey said:
And Jeff... it's Al Davis... he is THAT stupid... (in the way that he'll do anything for publicity... obviously not dumb, he has lots of money to prove he's that)...
I know what you mean . . . but I was more meaning Owens wouldn't be that stupid . . . but . . . on second thoughts it is TO we are talking about.

Even leaving Moss out of the equation, I don't think Owens can play with a QB he doesn't respect. Kerry Collins and TO? I can't see it working but stranger things happen every day in the NFL.

fuey said:
Really don't think it could work...

Both want the ball thrown to them every second play...

And Jeff... it's Al Davis... he is THAT stupid... (in the way that he'll do anything for publicity... obviously not dumb, he has lots of money to prove he's that)...

Well then it would work... there are two of them and they want the ball every second play.... 1 2 1 2 1 2 ... haha

From my experience when you hear about these things in the NFL they generally happen.

Technically its not up to Owens where he goes... for the trade to go through anyway. Although he has shown he can pick and choose... i.e. last year traded to Baltimore.

Re: T.O wants to play summer league basketball

Why doesnt this suprise me lol........

Would this be the best WR tandem in the history of the NFL it happened? Kerry Collins must be licking his lips at the prospect of hooking up with these guys. If he can't pass for at least 40TD's I will be stunned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: terrell owens = knobjockey

I think they really do need to have a look at the way clubs can void a contract anytime they feel like it, so I agree with TO there. You get the situation that happened to Troy Brown from the Pats, who's contract was scrapped because they thought he was getting paid too much. Only to resign to a lesser deal not long after

Owens suspended for a week

Supreme head case terrell Owens was today suspended byu the Eagles for a week for an altercation at training camp at Lehigh University. According to reports, Owens and Andy reid argued about signing autographs for supporters.

Good move by reid- TO needs to know that he can't do as he pleases....lrt him sit his butt for a while....

More details... TO was given the day off from practice, then came out in full pads and uniform...went to a field next to the main practice field and was running patterns with one of the assistant trainers throwing balls to him. He then blew off an autograph session the players had with the supporters at the training camp.

He is now home, putting on a show for the cameras, playing basketball and bringing his workout gear outside. Circus stuff....

Re: Owens suspended for a week

usalion said:
Supreme head case terrell Owens was today suspended byu the Eagles for a week for an altercation at training camp at Lehigh University. According to reports, Owens and Andy reid argued about signing autographs for supporters.

Good move by reid- TO needs to know that he can't do as he pleases....lrt him sit his butt for a while....

More details... TO was given the day off from practice, then came out in full pads and uniform...went to a field next to the main practice field and was running patterns with one of the assistant trainers throwing balls to him. He then blew off an autograph session the players had with the supporters at the training camp.

He is now home, putting on a show for the cameras, playing basketball and bringing his workout gear outside. Circus stuff....

When is the point where he's more trouble than he's worth?

He's a great player, and they wouldn't want to trade him... but he's had problems with both the coach and the QB now. So when is enough, enough?

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back