Media Phoenix & Demons set to play for the Majestic Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hoping my next media thread is a little better than this.

Trust me there’s been worse threads around these parts. This is a fine start to your resurrected career!

Trust me there’s been worse threads around these parts. This is a fine start to your resurrected career!
Well I’m glad I made a decent start. I’ll get better with my blog ideas.

esm-av-png.1622879

The East Side Phoenix would like to announce that Round 7’s clash with the Mount Buller Demons will be for the Majestic Cup. New Phoenix recruit The Majestic will make his 82nd appearance in the SFA, he’s previously played for the Mount Buller Demons where he managed to play 11 games.

The Majestic has also played 18 games with the now defunct Koalas, 25 games at the Southern Sharks, 24 games with the West Coast Wonders and just 3 games with the Sin City Swamprats.

His debut will be remembered by the creation of the first annual The Majestic Cup, which will be awarded after the game in all East Side Phoenix/Mount Buller Demons games. The Majestic is said to be nervously excited to make his debut in Round 7 for the East Side Phoenix.

The Phoenix are hoping to back up their previous win against the Baghdad Bombers with a big win over the Mount Buller Demons and to lift the first annual The Majestic Cup which would be The Majestic’s first taste of silverware in the SFA since he came to the league a few seasons ago.

trophies-cups.jpg

The Majestic was on hand to select the Majestic Cup, the East Side Phoenix entrusting the selection of a majestic looking trophy to be displayed in the winning teams clubrooms with The Majestic. Affectionately known as Maj, The Majestic has yet to find his feet in the SFA, but he's hoping that he's going to make an impact with his new club and add some value to a very talented lineup.

Poor man's Alex Waterman right here.

That’s just mean.

Look, sometimes you just have to be honest around here.

There's always room for improvement, then you could evolve to 'Alex Waterman type'.

Then I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but you could even be the next Jacob Townsend.

Look, sometimes you just have to be honest around here.

There's always room for improvement, then you could evolve to 'Alex Waterman type'.

Then I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but you could even be the next Jacob Townsend.
Well yeah there’s that.

Aside from now playing for both clubs I’ve not really done much, I’m hoping that now that I’ve got a new club I can really be of use to them and be a decent player.

Well yeah there’s that.

Aside from now playing for both clubs I’ve not really done much, I’m hoping that now that I’ve got a new club I can really be of use to them and be a decent player.

That's the spirit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder, has anyone else had a trophy/cup announced upon their return? You may very well be the first! One day I'll dig into Hate's wonderful Sweet FA Plus to find that answer.

For now, I predict:

Phoenix by 20 points
MVP: Itsmyshow

Chilling No Worries GIF by YUM KFC SouthAfrica
The craffles Cup says hello.

Q4p24v1.png

The Majestic has also played 18 games with the now defunct Koalas, 25 games at the Southern Sharks, 24 games with the West Coast Wonders and just 3 games with the Sin City Swamprats.
So every week is The Majestic cup then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back