Confirmed Pick swap: Carlton trade F1 & F2 (both tied to Carl) to Hawthorn for #14

Remove this Banner Ad

Per game fair enough, that's not what was originally said though. The best ability is availability.

It did take a very lean year from Moore to see Barrass have a better year. Of course Moore with 2 AA's and a premiership skipper has quite the resume that Barrass does not. Barrass is expendable to West Coast which is why they are trading him.
Barras is an excellent defender. I would be more worried about Moore if I was a Pies supporter than what's going on with Barras.

Barras is an excellent defender. I would be more worried about Moore if I was a Pies supporter than what's going on with Barras.
Barrass is a fine defender. He’s not top 5 in the league and probably never has been. Barrass at this stage of his career is up against it to play 60 more games.

Barrass is a fine defender. He’s not top 5 in the league and probably never has been. Barrass at this stage of his career is up against it to play 60 more games.
Nah, you are selling him short. He has always been a great defender and I would have him in my side.
He has another four years in him, which should give him easily 60 games, barring injury.
The biggest issue for him is playing along side one of the greatest defenders in Gov. It's hard to stand out alongside him.

Nah, you are selling him short. He has always been a great defender and I would have him in my side.
He has another four years in him, which should give him easily 60 games, barring injury.
The biggest issue for him is playing along side one of the greatest defenders in Gov. It's hard to stand out alongside him.
It’s actually a lot easier to play with better teammates

Play better is different than standing out.
He's a super defender, and I'm not sure why you have a hate boner for him. That's kinda random.
I believe all players are due a fair assessment. There isn’t anything tangible to suggest Barrass is one of the very best defenders in the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Pick swap: Carlton trade F1 & F2 (both tied to Carl) to Hawthorn for #14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back