Pick up lines..

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick up lines..

Originally posted by Rohan_

Nothing wrong with being gay. I have a lot of time for people who have the courage to come out the closet.

But men aren't just my cup of tea.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

My favourite pick up line is "can I groom you", I can tell you that chimp had VERY dextrous hands.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick up lines..

Originally posted by Rohan_

But men aren't just my cup of tea.

Should that be "just aren't" or are you saying that they are your cup of tea but not exclusively your whole cup of tea?

Few things...

How can you guys say that, Michael Roberts may wear a tad too much makeup, but so does Dermie and that doesnt make him gay! ;)

They all like giving you a hard time, dont they Rohan?! :D

Sunday night some guy comes up to me and says, "someone said you have really big boobs" and i just look at him, and he says "oh, it wasnt me, it was someone on the other side of the bar" - i replied, "really big boobs, or really nice boobs?" he replied, "really big boobs".... i just snorted and left him at the bar - what a moron!!!

Originally posted by BluesBabe666
Few things...

How can you guys say that, Michael Roberts may wear a tad too much makeup, but so does Dermie and that doesnt make him gay! ;)

They all like giving you a hard time, dont they Rohan?! :D

Sunday night some guy comes up to me and says, "someone said you have really big boobs" and i just look at him, and he says "oh, it wasnt me, it was someone on the other side of the bar" - i replied, "really big boobs, or really nice boobs?" he replied, "really big boobs".... i just snorted and left him at the bar - what a moron!!!

If only he had said "nice" you would have been all his ;)

heh heh heh heh... well, no, but it would have made a little bit of a difference to his chances - he would have upped from sweet F.A. hope, to just NO HOPE!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick up lines..

Originally posted by Zombie

Should that be "just aren't" or are you saying that they are your cup of tea but not exclusively your whole cup of tea?

I would never go for a man Cobber. Hangon, if Stunning Sexy Steven McKee gave me a wink, I just might change that statement.

The gay/bi dude had made some sexual undertones at me. Really, it made me feel sick. Not that I'm homophobic.

Most straight guys would be uncomfortable if a f@ggot cracked onto them by asking if they wanted to go back to his place to watch Queer as Folk.

Originally posted by myee8

Most straight guys would be uncomfortable if a f@ggot cracked onto them by asking if they wanted to go back to his place to watch Queer as Folk.

mwahaha is that the stupid show on Foxtel where they kiss bluurgh nearly vomitted bl00dy gay guys kiss men better than men would kiss girls. No wonder most of the good looking guys r hard to find in Melbourne they're all fudgepackers!

There was another one like that show too i think it was Secret Life of Us when i caught the end of it b4 Ozzy came on, the guys were bl00dy having sex! :eek:

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
mwahaha is that the stupid show on Foxtel where they kiss bluurgh nearly vomitted bl00dy gay guys kiss men better than men would kiss girls. No wonder most of the good looking guys r hard to find in Melbourne they're all fudgepackers!

There was another one like that show too i think it was Secret Life of Us when i caught the end of it b4 Ozzy came on, the guys were bl00dy having sex! :eek:

Not sure about Foxtel, but it's on SBS over here. Bl00dy saw it being advertised last time and i thought sh*t, this show should be banned. I mean it was said the show apparently has f@ggots in 'explicit' situations and being a straight guy, that's just not my cup of tea. Spose i could just not switch to SBS when it's on then! I only watch SBS for the soccer, foreign movies and world news anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk

Ahh...Secret life of PUFFS

And Les Murray. :D

Ahhh i prefer that World Sports reader, Mieke Buchan. I prefer her over Les any day! ;). Mieke is in the current edition of FHM magazine too. Another hot girl to look out for in FHM is Janine Garcia.

I agree, the man pashing on Secret Life was too much, it got a bit sickening, i was glad to see the end of the season! However in saying that, it also sickens me to see hetero couples kissing really passionately in public also, especcially out at nightclubs - its called DISCO PASHING, and its like, "get a room"!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick up lines..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back