Picola & District 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Are Katty possibly not as far out in front as people thought they might be?
Had 9 out of their best 22 last week and 2 more go down against waaia. Will probably get a better gauge of where everyone is at, at the halfway mark of the year. Berrigan and Tunga still teams to beat I would think.

Had 9 out of their best 22 last week and 2 more go down against waaia. Will probably get a better gauge of where everyone is at, at the halfway mark of the year. Berrigan and Tunga still teams to beat I would think.
9 out and they used 42 out 45 points for the day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Berrigan didn't look anything too special against Deni, not sure if they were missing a few or not. Deni were missing 3 of their more senior players on the weekend which makes a big difference in a young side.
I don't know enough about Tunga yet but Strathy and Katty are a clear top 2 at this stage I think.

Berrigan didn't look anything too special against Deni, not sure if they were missing a few or not. Deni were missing 3 of their more senior players on the weekend which makes a big difference in a young side.
I don't know enough about Tunga yet but Strathy and Katty are a clear top 2 at this stage I think.
From what I can see both Beams boys , Hazleman and Anthony were amongst those who didn’t play. two starting mids, best tall defender and full forward .
Waaia led Katty for most of the day kicked 1.5 in the last and lost by 15 points.
I think quite a few remain in the race .

Last edited:
From what I can see both Beams boys , Hazleman and Anthony were amongst those who didn’t play. two starting mids, best tall defender and full forward .
Waaia led Katty for most of the day kicked 1.5 in the last and lost by 15 points.
That’s correct

A few good match ups this weekend.

Katunga v Katandra, Berrigan v Katamatite, Jerilderie v Yarroweyah. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Picola & District 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back