Picola & District Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Why have they moved back and forth?
The unknown of unaffiliation was a scary prospect for them, now they are slowly dying in the KDFL with little juniors meaning their 4ths don’t play with the rest of their families and it makes it hard to attract thirds.
It also would make it terrible gate taking and Bar/canteen

There was going to be a pretty positive write up in a country paper all about it... but it may not go ahead now due to 'operations' complication
You have an issue with the club wanting to speak / inform their current league and members before it was released ?
Pretty fair and common courtesy I’d have thought .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is not the case, clubs were first made aware an application could be forth coming around two weeks ago and gave their feedback to the league last Friday .
Furthermore a post from a pdfnl clubs Facebook page gives clear indication that the press release occurred quite quickly after Dookie had informed the KDFNL and its members .

A message from the league:

Hi all ,
At a meeting of the board on Monday night the board ratified the decision of the clubs who provided feedback agreeing for Dookie United to return to the PDFNL in season 2025 . Dookie United were present at the meeting and advised of the decision . They asked for the opportunity to advise both the KDFNL and their members prior to the issuing of a press release which has now occurred and as such a press release will going out on social media shortly . ‘

We've diverted from the fact a positive article about the league may be shelved due to....
Why? Because the journo was given a serve so cracked the shits? If that's the case then that's pretty spiteful of him?

Anyway just out of interest what's the big issue with everyone cracking the shits about the move? It really has nothing to do with any KDFL clubs or their people?

Dookie had their reasons to move & so be it? Not sure what the agenda is here Jayco but I think good on Dookie if they think it's for the better of the future of their club? Fair enough if some PDFL clubs are concerned or questioning the move but from what I've heard from clubs it was an overwhelming yes from all clubs?

Eitherway the sun will still rise tomorrow mate so we should all wake up with a smile! 😊👍🏾

Why? Because the journo was given a serve so cracked the shits? If that's the case then that's pretty spiteful of him?

Anyway just out of interest what's the big issue with everyone cracking the shits about the move? It really has nothing to do with any KDFL clubs or their people?

Dookie had their reasons to move & so be it? Not sure what the agenda is here Jayco but I think good on Dookie if they think it's for the better of the future of their club? Fair enough if some PDFL clubs are concerned or questioning the move but from what I've heard from clubs it was an overwhelming yes from all clubs?

Eitherway the sun will still rise tomorrow mate so we should all wake up with a smile! 😊👍🏾
No ones cracking the shits with the move Smooth. Good on the club for doing what's in their best interests... as all clubs should

Remove this Banner Ad

Picola & District Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back