Picola & District FL SE 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the ins and outs for east now?

We'll that makes 16 departures from last years premiership side leaving Frost, Spencer, Freeman, Bathman and Frapple

Ins include B.Lowe, D.Clarke, M.Ferrari, K.Davis, J.Aynsley, C.Aynsley, T.Grahem,T.parsons, L.Morrison, K.Rowan, B.Armstrong, A.Wood, M.Yze, J.Beckhurst

Players from 2s that are capable: J.Milne, J.Pfiffer, S.Goodwin, J.Dohnt, J.Hexter, H.Newtonking, J.Donovan, B.Corrish

That's all I can think off the top of my head

We'll that makes 16 departures from last years premiership side leaving Frost, Spencer, Freeman, Bathman and Frapple

Ins include B.Lowe, D.Clarke, M.Ferrari, K.Davis, J.Aynsley, C.Aynsley, T.Grahem,T.parsons, L.Morrison, K.Rowan, B.Armstrong, A.Wood, M.Yze, J.Beckhurst

Players from 2s that are capable: J.Milne, J.Pfiffer, S.Goodwin, J.Dohnt, J.Hexter, H.Newtonking, J.Donovan, B.Corrish

That's all I can think off the top of my head
the ins for east are no names compared to what they have lost. lowe and morrison be best of that bunch. are they a chance to miss finals?

where have the palmer boys gone?? also crowe is he sticking around? Also big call on only rating lowe and morrison. Coby Aynsley kicked close to 200 goals in his last 3 season prob best small forward in the area. Trev grahem had a good season at murch and would get a game at any PD club this year and j-aynsley had a break out year at stanhope and a hand full of those 2nds players will step up. It will be a very united group out at east and sometimes when every1 is playing for each other it can make the side that bit stronger.

the ins for east are no names compared to what they have lost. lowe and morrison be best of that bunch. are they a chance to miss finals?

Interesting call, shepp east aren't worried about the position they are in, no doubt they have dropped off in experience and size. But boasting a lot of 23ish year olds (which they say is a players peak USUALLY) I'm sure they'll remain more than competitive. As for missing finals that's highly unlikely, yet it's only February so who knows

Yes Strawny it's a very close group, all have either played footy, cricket, worked together, gone to school together or are just mates in general.

Both palmers have retired, I think they are both contract working in their trades so don't want to risk injury for work...

The Ins might not look as good on paper but there are some good players on that list..I reckon 1 or 2 more are yet to come and Shepp East will be there abouts dont worry about that!

Long time reader 1st time poster! Here is my take on the shepp east 2013 team.

New coach brad lowe from Stanhope, brings C. Aynsley and J. Aynsley. Stanhope take J. Mason, R. Osborne and T. Palmer. Judge for yourself but I think we all know who has done better here.

Here is the 2012 senior grand final side and what they are doing in 2013.
Hayden Best - Shepparton Swans
Luke Mccluskey - Has not trained, Rumour is he is going elsewhere
Taylor Young - Shepparton Bears
David Gillespie - Shepparton United
Tarone Palmer - Stanhope?. . . Retired?
Peter Ralph - Katandra
Kane Handley - Tallygaroopna
Daniel Freeman - Staying
Ricky Frappell - Staying
Brett Bathman - Has not trained, Rumoured to be staying.
Mark Frost - Staying
Jamie Spencer - Staying
Dallas Crowe - Has not trained. Rumoured to be staying also heard signing at strathmerton
Max Allen - Retired
Dale O'Neill - Retired?
Jason Rachele - Retired
Robert Osborne - Signed at Shepparton Swans. Rumoured to be signing at tally.
Jarrod Best - Retired?
Jarrad Mason - Stanhope
Jonse Palmer - Retired
Matthew Hodgetts - Congupna.

This is the 2012 Reserve grand final side and what they are doing in 2013.
Hysen Ismet - Staying
Jesse Donovan - Staying
Matthew Rachele - Retired?
Thomas Hanning - Tallygaroopna
Matthew Gibson - Retired?
David Gibson - Tallygaroopna
Sukhdeen Sangha - Staying? (Did not play seniors last year)
Brian Vandermeer - Staying (Did not play seniors last year?
Benjamin Grayham - Has not trained.
Brandon Corish - Staying rumoured to be going to tallygaroopna
Matthew Clarke - Staying? (Did not play seniors last year)
Steven Goodwin - Staying
Hayden Newton-King -Staying
Josh Dohnt - Staying (Did not play seniors last year )
Jake Pfeiffer - Staying (Did not play seniors last year)
Tom Robinson - Staying injured in pre season.
Darcy Sidebottom - Staying (Did not play seniors last year)
Jae Watt - Staying ( Did not play seniors last year)
Luke Kenny - Has not trained. No rumours to speak of.
Brayden Napolitano -Has not trained ( Did not play seniors last year)
Garth Andrew - Staying ( Did not play seniors last year)
Adam Serafini - Tallygaroopna
Jackson Milne - Has not trained. No rumours to speak of.
Adem Shemshedin - Has not trained. Rumours of Shepparton swans.
Jayedon Hexter - Staying (Did not play seniors last year)
Nathan Watson - Staying (Did not play seniors last year)
Dylan Sheppard - Tallygaroopna
Ismail Barolli - Staying (Did not play seniors last year)
Cosi Cirillo - Has not trained. Rumours of Shepparton swans.

Recruits -
B.Lowe - Best of the recruits.
D.Clarke - Looks good on the track. 2012 NW runner up b&f
M.Ferrari - Trained 1's. Unsure what he is doing
K.Davis - Who?
J.Aynsley - Training the house down. Have seen this before we will see how he is round 5.
C.Aynsley - Oppisite to he's brother. Cant see him doing much without other key forwards.
T.Grahem - Training the house down. Another good recruit
T.parsons - Has not trained. lives in echuca. . will he be able to train? rumour is he looks the part but thats it.
L.Morrison - Lives in benalla. . young family. dont think he will be at he's capable best.
K.Rowan - Young player returning. training hard should be in the ones
B.Armstrong - Has not trained?. . Rumour is he's not 1's. hasnt played footy for a few years
A.Wood - Good skills, young. will be handy if head stays in the right place.
M.Yze - young, fit. not sure if 1's
J.Beckhurst - not sure what hes doing maybe play ones if starts using hes brain
M. Di Pace - Young, fit. should get a 1's game.
M.r Mcgee - 2's if lucky
D. Allen - Played 2's at tallygaroopna. not sure what will happen here.

There is alrighty groups forming at training with all the outs and ins dont know how much of a "club" shepp east will be. . heard there was a fight at the 1st get together???

Cant think of anyone else. Overall i think there going to be a young side that may upset some big teams but cant see them getting near the top 2 teams, should make finals but thats as far as i see them going.

Well that is an in depth analysis of the turnover at Shepp East NBP. Since you did such a great job, and you seem to have a wealth of knowledge. Would you be able to do an analysis of the other teams in the comp?

There doesn't seem to have been much talk of the boys from the Boosey Creek area in Tunga or Katy. Has each club lost or gained much that will make them more competitive this season?

Not a bad sum up of the side.. Bit stiff on Cobes though he was in a pretty ordinary side last year and kicked 60 or 70 odd I think? He also kicked 60 in 2010 alongside Trigger and Palmy which is a pretty good effort he might be a bit heavier doesn't mean he isnt going to be as good

Don't get me wrong Cobey is a good player. I just think this year he will struggle abit. I believe he plays he's best footy when he is able to run around the midfield. Then rest up forward and snag a few. Like a M. Hodgetts. I think he will struggle as a key forward matching up on the best defender. Lets we the hope he have prove me wrong and kick 60+

Don't get me wrong Cobey is a good player. I just think this year he will struggle abit. I believe he plays he's best footy when he is able to run around the midfield. Then rest up forward and snag a few. Like a M. Hodgetts. I think he will struggle as a key forward matching up on the best defender. Lets we the hope he have prove me wrong and kick 60+
I cant remember the last time Cobey played in the middle, nor sure if he ever has? I think he will be fine time will tell I guess!

Not a bad sum up of the side.. Bit stiff on Cobes though he was in a pretty ordinary side last year and kicked 60 or 70 odd I think? He also kicked 60 in 2010 alongside Trigger and Palmy which is a pretty good effort he might be a bit heavier doesn't mean he isnt going to be as good

New coach brad lowe from Stanhope, brings C. Aynsley and J. Aynsley. Stanhope take J. Mason, R. Osborne and T. Palmer. Judge for yourself but I think we all know who has done better here.

Peter Ralph - Katandra
Daniel Freeman - Staying
Ricky Frappell - Staying
Mark Frost - Staying
Jamie Spencer - Staying
Dallas Crowe - Has not trained. Rumoured to be staying also heard signing at strathmerton
Max Allen - Retired
Dale O'Neill - Retired?
Jason Rachele - Retired
Jarrod Best - Retired?
Jarrad Mason - Stanhope
Jonse Palmer - Retired

Hysen Ismet - Staying
Jesse Donovan - Staying
Steven Goodwin - Staying

Recruits -
K.Davis - Who?
J.Aynsley - Training the house down. Have seen this before we will see how he is round 5.
C.Aynsley - Oppisite to he's brother. Cant see him doing much without other key forwards.
T.parsons - Has not trained. lives in echuca. . will he be able to train? rumour is he looks the part but thats it.
L.Morrison - Lives in benalla. . young family. dont think he will be at he's capable best.
B.Armstrong - Has not trained?. . Rumour is he's not 1's. hasnt played footy for a few years
M.r Mcgee - 2's if lucky

There is alrighty groups forming at training with all the outs and ins dont know how much of a "club" shepp east will be. . heard there was a fight at the 1st get together???

Cant think of anyone else. Overall i think there going to be a young side that may upset some big teams but cant see them getting near the top 2 teams, should make finals but thats as far as i see them going.
pretty obvious after speaking to a few involved on all levels at shepp east that the clubs new recruits arent the quality people that are departing the club and also did hear about a fight involving certain ex kdl players heading back out there and the 3rds coach who is pushin 50.. will be long yr for lowe with to many egos and headcases

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty obvious after speaking to a few involved on all levels at shepp east that the clubs new recruits arent the quality people that are departing the club and also did hear about a fight involving certain ex kdl players heading back out there and the 3rds coach who is pushin 50.. will be long yr for lowe with to many egos and headcases
Get your facts right before you open your mouth mate! The "fight" u are talking about was a few words at a pub at midnight, nothing physical at all! As for the quality of people Mate you obviously haven't heard all the stories about the last four years out at Shepp East?

Seeing as though you know so much about every club across the valleys maybe you should give us some info on your background so we can respect the words that come out of those gums of yours?? Also regarding that "FIGHT" you mentioned why don't you ask old mate wingy about it? After all he did appologise to those "returning" players a few days later so 1 would think an appology would only come if you thought you where wrong?? So I'll be accepting 1 from you?? Doubt it but it was worth a try....

Ohh & exactly who is carrying ego's & who are the headcases, just so people can workout who to target??

Peter Ralph - Katandra
Daniel Freeman - Staying
Ricky Frappell - Staying
Mark Frost - Staying
Jamie Spencer - Staying
Max Allen - Retired
Dale O'Neill - Retired?
Jason Rachele - Retired
Jarrod Best - Retired?
Jarrad Mason - Stanhope
Jonse Palmer - Retired

Hysen Ismet - Staying
Jesse Donovan - Staying
Steven Goodwin - Staying

Recruits -
K.Davis - Who?
M.r Mcgee - 2's if lucky

Pretty good indepth wrap up there Nugget, well done!! I'm guessing you must be a current player or 1 that has just left cause you've got some fairly personal knowledge of just about every player there.... :thumbsu:

Couldn't agree more was actually really impressed with he's work rate and talent in my few weeks at pre season,Id back him in for at least 60 goals plus.. Never witnessed any unrest while I was there and there definately wasn't any last year either..think the talk between last years side and this years side is really petty and childish time to move on and worry bout playing footy!

Pretty good indepth wrap up there Nugget, well done!! I'm guessing you must be a current player or 1 that has just left cause you've got some fairly personal knowledge of just about every player there.... :thumbsu:
I'd have my money on smooth mover to go one better in the southern conference and take home the Pearce medal.. Complete package ;)

Couldn't agree more was actually really impressed with he's work rate and talent in my few weeks at pre season,Id back him in for at least 60 goals plus.. Never witnessed any unrest while I was there and there definately wasn't any last year either..think the talk between last years side and this years side is really petty and childish time to move on and worry bout playing footy!
Excellent point Bunfight, I didn't know there was a competition between the 2 sides (last years & this years)! Must have missed that in the memo.... :D But then again as they say jealousy is a curse & people love to see the Top clubs fail.... Good luck out the road ;):thumbsu:

Peter Ralph - Katandra
Daniel Freeman - Staying
Ricky Frappell - Staying
Mark Frost - Staying
Jamie Spencer - Staying
Max Allen - Retired
Dale O'Neill - Retired?
Jason Rachele - Retired
Jarrod Best - Retired?
Jarrad Mason - Stanhope
Jonse Palmer - Retired

Hysen Ismet - Staying
Jesse Donovan - Staying
Steven Goodwin - Staying

Recruits -
K.Davis - Who?
M.r Mcgee - 2's if lucky

Your wrong about a fair few players here, I think you spend more time on the computer than the training track yourself...

On other comments

Regards to a 'fight' at the first get together, the 'fighters' (i really mean blokes having drunk words at 12am) wen't to the pub together and left together...

Regards to groups forming amongst players at Shepparton east. This couldn't be ANY further from the truth!
It's a close tight group, everyone gets on unbelievably for 30+ people and players look forward to training...

Side note: Facts should be based on FACTS, not ones personal opinion...

Your wrong about a fair few players here, I think you spend more time on the computer than the training track yourself...

On other comments

Regards to a 'fight' at the first get together, the 'fighters' (i really mean blokes having drunk words at 12am) wen't to the pub together and left together...

Regards to groups forming amongst players at Shepparton east. This couldn't be ANY further from the truth!
It's a close tight group, everyone gets on unbelievably for 30+ people and players look forward to training...

Side note: Facts should be based on FACTS, not ones personal opinion...

Can you please elaborate further on the few players I'm "wrong about".
All I heard was there was a fight 1st function together. Your right I had no facts that's why I didn't have anything else to say besides that I heard there was a fight.

30+ is a big call have popped my head out at Central Park and havn't seen that many… maybe I'm coming to late and half have already thrown the towel in.

M
Can you please elaborate further on the few players I'm "wrong about".
All I heard was there was a fight 1st function together. Your right I had no facts that's why I didn't have anything else to say besides that I heard there was a fight.

30+ is a big call have popped my head out at Central Park and havn't seen that many… maybe I'm coming to late and half have already thrown the towel in.

Keady - old mighten play 1s
Milne - racing and work, but will play
Robinson - not injured
Hexter - head off to Ardmona
BCorrish - committed to east
LCorrish - big, fit, great skills
Ferrari - is playing
Parsons - has trained, looks good
Morrison - bigger faster stronger more mature, shouldn't be in PDFL, has a GF who has a son...
CAynsley - not fit, but hasn't missed one training or even a drill must be improving
Wood - head right? Is that based on your Proffesional pshycology assessment?
Pfiffer - has played 20+ senior games at east, leauge. Reserves goal kicking and didnt want to play seniors
In saying that, 80% of the reserved refused to play seniors last year and the year before too!

And since we 'don't get 30 on the track'
And I named about 10 that means 1/3 of your "players report" was out,

M

Keady - old mighten play 1s
Milne - racing and work, but will play
Robinson - not injured
Hexter - head off to Ardmona
BCorrish - committed to east
LCorrish - big, fit, great skills
Ferrari - is playing
Parsons - has trained, looks good
Morrison - bigger faster stronger more mature, shouldn't be in PDFL, has a GF who has a son...
CAynsley - not fit, but hasn't missed one training or even a drill must be improving
Wood - head right? Is that based on your Proffesional pshycology assessment?
Pfiffer - has played 20+ senior games at east, leauge. Reserves goal kicking and didnt want to play seniors
In saying that, 80% of the reserved refused to play seniors last year and the year before too!

And since we 'don't get 30 on the track'
And I named about 10 that means 1/3 of your "players report" was out,

Keady - old mighten play 1s - I did not mention him.
Milne - racing and work, but will play - I said hasn't trained true. And no rumours to speak of
Robinson - not injured - has not trained since injuring knee
Hexter - head off to Ardmona - not a big loss.
BCorrish - committed to east - said staying with a "?" the said runoured to be going to tally. my proof spoke to his father the other night hes trying to keep him at east but he is keen to go to tally with closer mates.
LCorrish - big, fit, great skills - was not mentioned.
Ferrari - is playing - I said trained 1's. unsure what he's doing. True
Parsons - has trained, looks good - I said hadn't trained so that's wrong. Did say he looks the part tho.
Morrison - bigger faster stronger more mature, shouldn't be in PDFL, has a GF who has a son... - your opinion
CAynsley - not fit, but hasn't missed one training or even a drill must be improving - Good to hear. Hopefully he can prove me wrong and be the key forward east need.
Wood - head right? Is that based on your Proffesional pshycology assessment? - nope an opinion
In saying that, 80% of the reserved refused to play seniors last year and the year before too! - 20+ senior games all I said was none last year. 80% said they didn't wanna play seniors. Is that just a cover up because they knew it was a very hard team to get into so instead of busting a nut to get in they just took the easy option and said they don't wanna?
So… don't think I was wrong on many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back