Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

Strong mail Turner coaching Wunghnu but also heard Anthony Mellington linked to Wunghnu as well, Strathy recruits being kept very quiet but apparently stitched up, heard Olney back to Berrigan and Buddy Franklin to rehab

i dont no bout scotty and melo goin to Wunghnu. thats a first. they must have a lot of money. the $5000 that bloke donated wont do to much then. i heard the leigh kellet was coachin the powerhouse Wunghnu side next year. and another thing that i have heard is that chris turner is a good chance to b goin to berrigan. if his uncle scotty stays there. can neone verify tthis for us?

i dont no bout scotty and melo goin to Wunghnu. thats a first. they must have a lot of money. the $5000 that bloke donated wont do to much then. i heard the leigh kellet was coachin the powerhouse Wunghnu side next year. and another thing that i have heard is that chris turner is a good chance to b goin to berrigan. if his uncle scotty stays there. can neone verify tthis for us?

i dont think mellington will coach wunghu,have heard he will be coaching in the kdfl next yr. have also heard leigh kellet was coaching but dont no if it will be playing or non playing

Leigh kellett won't be coaching wunghnu next year I can tell you all that.:)
i dont think mellington will coach wunghu,have heard he will be coaching in the kdfl next yr. have also heard leigh kellet was coaching but dont no if it will be playing or non playing

Mellington mut get around, I heard that he coaching Tocumwal!

Chris Turner is most welcome here next year:D

Matty "O" is cumming back can only be a bonus

Tim Cooper won our B&f from Paul Glanvill and Craig Glanvill, ressy's went to Ken Mynard from Brent Bonat.
Scotty Turner while up on stage sadi that he will be back next year to back up new coach.

tunga had there vote count last weekend.

1sts winner : Adam Dodd cant remember who came second

2nds winner : I think it was Scott Seymour and dont no who came second

3rds winner : Terence Jones from Nick Lawless

4ths winner : Angus Ford from Heath Smith

Rob Wren to coach tungamah next year aswell

Who is Coaching Next year
Club Coach Playing/Non Playing
Berrigan Dale Alderton Playing
Blighty Matt Wooden Playing
Deni Bode Playing
Dookie
Katam
Katandra Derick Hall?
Katunga
Mathoura
Picola Daniels Playing
Shepp
Strathy Dickinson
Tung Rob Wren Playing
Waaia
Whun
Yarra
need rest filled in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is Coaching Next year
Club Coach Playing/Non Playing
Berrigan Dale Alderton Playing
Blighty Matt Wooden Playing
Deni Bode Playing
Dookie Osborne Playing
Katam Kennedy Not sure if will play
Katandra Derick Hall?
Katunga O'Dwyer Playing
Mathoura
Picola Daniels Playing
Shepp
Strathy Dickinson Playing
Tung Rob Wren Playing
Waaia
Whun
Yarra
need rest filled in

Have heard Blakey again at Mathoura but not sure, would presume Porka too go around again at the Bombers and same as Ahmet at Shepp east. Derrick Oliver rumour keeps circulating in regards to the Yarroweyah job. Not sure about Wunghnu.

Have heard Blakey again at Mathoura but not sure, would presume Porka too go around again at the Bombers and same as Ahmet at Shepp east. Derrick Oliver rumour keeps circulating in regards to the Yarroweyah job. Not sure about Wunghnu.

Mathoura job, I beleive will be advertised, due to constitutional requirements, and was told at league vote count Ahmet had been re-appointed.
Hall to Katandra would not suprise, but would be a big signing I would have thought.
Would Downie (snr) be a chance at Yarra, given he has supposibly left the Toc job ???

Mathoura job, I beleive will be advertised, due to constitutional requirements, and was told at league vote count Ahmet had been re-appointed.
Hall to Katandra would not suprise, but would be a big signing I would have thought.
Would Downie (snr) be a chance at Yarra, given he has supposibly left the Toc job ???
Untill he didnt get offered the Toc job again....

I have heard a rumour that Downie snr maybe heading North to the coast?? So I dare say that will put him out the running for the Yarroweyah job....

I think Jetter18 "might" be on the money with his prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back