Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

katandra did not have jake sprunt,gregor teague,david kennedy,steven lawless,mathew roirden,marcus cook,mark lambourn,kai wilkie.Cant tell ya much about Waiaa if they were close to full strength but they killed katandra in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs.They looked to lack in the tall man side of things but had plenty of good young runners that well and truley made up for it.
jake sprunt is overrated any way, he wouldn't make much of difference

jake sprunt is overrated any way, he wouldn't make much of difference
Wake up to ya self Mello last time i seen you play you were strugling to get a 2s game let alone a senior time slot.At least when he go's for a mark he actualy attacks the ball and dosnt delibertly run under it so he dosn't get hurt.And before try to put me down about my football abiletys i have never said i good and i dont think i am either.So pull up Jake is far from overrated:thumbsu:

Talk is cheap, for starters I bet the bloke that is saying he is Cameron Damon is probly fulla $hit. Second of all, Camo will probly be playing in the magoos... and thirdly, if by chance it really is Cameron Damon and he knows who you are and you play in the same game, if I were you I would run and hide.... not necessarily in that order!

Yeah i agree Fev i would run and hide aswell but i know Camo Damon very well and he wouldnt hurt me

Wake up to ya self Mello last time i seen you play you were strugling to get a 2s game let alone a senior time slot.At least when he go's for a mark he actualy attacks the ball and dosnt delibertly run under it so he dosn't get hurt.And before try to put me down about my football abiletys i have never said i good and i dont think i am either.So pull up Jake is far from overrated:thumbsu:
I WORKED WITH HIM AND WAS TAKING THE P1SS OUT OF HIM YOU TOOLS SO ALL YOU PULL YOUR HEAD IN, ITS ONLY JOKES.

From monday nights game waaia an katandra tyack and scott were the stand outs for waaia as for katandra no one really stood out as they were lacking depth

I spose White stood out for the Kats when he got his yellow card

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jerilderie Tuched up Wungnhu last night, Way kicked 6 for Jerilderie, last time he played wungnhu he kicked 20 odd.

obviously doesnt get teh same delivery that he received at the saints?
or hes just got real lazy and is just there for the cash perhaps?

Looking back on old ground,
Hey balls , camo , would not mind releiving you of a bit of the old hard earned, if you wish to have a flutter on your wooden spoon prediction. Mathoura apparently, may have around 7 new recruits, who all finished off last season playing seniors in major leagues. Given they picked up a few half way through last season, and assumming those players have done a pre-season , I think they may continue to improve !!!!
They did beat Waaia in the last home and away.

Looking back on old ground,
Hey balls , camo , would not mind releiving you of a bit of the old hard earned, if you wish to have a flutter on your wooden spoon prediction. Mathoura apparently, may have around 7 new recruits, who all finished off last season playing seniors in major leagues. Given they picked up a few half way through last season, and assumming those players have done a pre-season , I think they may continue to improve !!!!
They did beat Waaia in the last home and away.
Yeah thats tru and i was just talking about that with one of the waaia boys the other day.Come to think of it whan we played them up there last year they pushed us up to half time and then we managed to get away from them.They are a hard team to beat on their own track.If they have pulled a few numbers good on them but i will stick to my guns and say it will go to either the timber cutters or katty actualy leaning towards katty more but thats just my 2 cents worth and i hope the do prove me wrong.Has happend once or twice before :thumbsu:

a player to watch this year, Nathan Hickey, hes had an excellent pre season hes top age in 3rds he should have an awesome year. will definently be pushing for senior selection.

Heard last night that Strathy could have up to as many as 15 players unavailable for their night series game against Tungamah. Some have cricket finals or something and others work etc, sounds like being a very one sided affair

Anyone heard the results of the PDFL meeting last night, they were going to announce how CDFL was going to be disbanded and how the PDFL will look next year.

Magic, I know that the suggestion was going to be that the CDFL be disbanded for season 2008. Wahgunyah to the Tallangatta League, and the other 4 teams to the 2-division PDFL. Haven't heard any feedback as to what the reaction has been to that suggestion.

Magic, I know that the suggestion was going to be that the CDFL be disbanded for season 2008. Wahgunyah to the Tallangatta League, and the other 4 teams to the 2-division PDFL. Haven't heard any feedback as to what the reaction has been to that suggestion.
yes that correct with berrigan, Billabong crows, blighty, coleambally, deni rovers, jerildrie, mathoura and rennie in 1 comp... competition 2 bein dookie, katandra, shepp east, tungamah, wunghnu... the 6 other clubs including Katamatite, kutunga, picola.strathy,waaia and yarraweyah having the choice to which comp they go into..

a player to watch this year, Nathan Hickey, hes had an excellent pre season hes top age in 3rds he should have an awesome year. will definently be pushing for senior selection.

Yes from all reports so far he will be playing alot of senior games this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back