Rumour Pies coaching search debacle

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Gold Rocks ,

Lets revisit the original post

3 Candidates have voluntarily pulled out :thumbsupemoji: (Clarkson, Lyon, Pyke)

One of the candidates will sign at Carlton as an assistant to Ross Lyon and reportedly told his manager never to communicate with Collingwood again, the interview went that bad. :thumbsupemoji: (Robert Harvey, Announced today)

When you come at me mate, you better be correct, because ive been correct the entire way through this, and you have embarrassed yourself by following me around this site saying im trolling. My mail has been spot on the entire time.

Apologise when you are ready buddy. Enjoy.

Yeah we’re all devastated that Harvey’s leaving, 10 years wasn’t long enough in my opinion. Can’t believe Ross turned us down as well, I can only imagine the unbelievably attractive style of footy we’ll now miss out on.

Unfortunately we’re left with McRae, a candidate that Lethal backed as the best option for the modern era. It’s a sad time for Pies fans 😂

Keep the no mail/zero facts Collingwood hating obsession lies up. So funny you must be incorrect again but nice try 😂😂😂😂😂😂 wow reportedly sounds legit 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good response champ, you're on fire tonight.

Keep your spirits up little fella, you'll eventually get one right one day.

All the best to your team next year, is it Richmond or Collingwood?

Good response champ, you're on fire tonight.

Keep your spirits up little fella, you'll eventually get one right one day.

All the best to your team next year, is it Richmond or Collingwood?
Did the person in charge of picking Collingwoods next coach graham wright talk to ross the boss but got rejected after it is what you and your source are saying ?

Did the person in charge of picking Collingwoods next coach graham wright talk to ross the boss but got rejected after it is what you and your source are saying ?

Yes, as confirmed by Ross publicly. Ross said no because the clubs a basketcase.

Enough champ, move on, you've been destroyed here.

Yeah we’re all devastated that Harvey’s leaving, 10 years wasn’t long enough in my opinion. Can’t believe Ross turned us down as well, I can only imagine the unbelievably attractive style of footy we’ll now miss out on.

Unfortunately we’re left with McRae, a candidate that Lethal backed as the best option for the modern era. It’s a sad time for Pies fans 😂
So disappointed the options were shit candidates like McRae and Kingsley.

Should have gone all out for Ross the Boss ;)

Yes, as confirmed by Ross publicly. Ross said no because the clubs a basketcase.

Enough champ, move on, you've been destroyed here.
You just said yes to Ross rejecting Graham Wright when they talked. You just destroyed you're own lies because Graham Wright said in the link below 5 days ago that he never talked to Ross the boss 😂 https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/vi...dal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1630018515001 https://omny.fm/shows/3aw-sportsday/collingwood-footy-boss-says-the-coaching-race-is-d you and your source should listen to the interview to be more correct okay. Try the 6:20 mark🎤🎤🎤🎤💧💧💧💧

Hey Gold Rocks ,

Lets revisit the original post

3 Candidates have voluntarily pulled out :thumbsupemoji: (Clarkson, Lyon, Pyke)

One of the candidates will sign at Carlton as an assistant to Ross Lyon and reportedly told his manager never to communicate with Collingwood again, the interview went that bad. :thumbsupemoji: (Robert Harvey, Announced today)

When you come at me mate, you better be correct, because ive been correct the entire way through this, and you have embarrassed yourself by following me around this site saying im trolling. My mail has been spot on the entire time.

Apologise when you are ready buddy. Enjoy.
Uh, what he's said seems most likely true?
Hmm
Haven't been incorrect once on this thread, as i outlined earlier tonight.

Collingwood football director Paul Licuria told The Age when they began the search for a new coach that they would cast the net wide and not be limited to chasing a big name experienced coach.
He said he was very attracted to the idea of unearthing a “Luke Beveridge-type” who had served a long apprenticeship, had enjoyed success, had worked with young players, and fostered strong relationships. McRae fits that bill as a Luke Beveridge type.
McRae, whose nickname is “Fly”, was previously a development coach at Collingwood and has strong advocates internally for his appointment after his time there.
Collingwood / Graham also said the above statement just after sacking buckley about unearthing a new coach aka luke beveridge type..... Can't believe you really think you destroyed someone ha. Pies Not limited to chasing a big name so you might be right one day as you destroyed yourself 10000000th rung candidate...🎤🎤💧💧

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to burst any of the circle jerk special olympics bubble goin* on in 5his thread, but relying on public comments by the parties involved is ****ing pointless.

what people say in public and what they really say have been proven to be very different things many times in the last month.

No, please NO!!! Say it ain’t so, not McRae, don’t know who he is and don’t really care. Just another car crash coaching selection. Is he the next Brendon Bolton or a modern day Ian Hampshire Don McKenzie, no one gives a rats arse who is a real Collingwood fan to experiment with the unproven and unknown. How did Bucks end up after Malthouse got stiffed. Appoint a caretaker coach until Clarko is ready to take the reigns. Hawthorn’s choice to go with Mitchell is asinine, thank goodness it wasn’t Collingwood. You can’t give the keys to the kingdom of Collingwood to an unproven unknown or even Judas Lyon! Please don’t destroy my club, say no to McRae, whoever the hell he is.

Strange thread title, Pies ran a selection committee, interviewed, shortlisted, interviewed again, enquired on one of the best coaches of the last decade coming out of contract then signed the best available. I'd much rather this methodical approach to find a credentialed assistant to bring in as a first time coach than the frenzied search for a saviour that seems to be the norm these days (looking at you Carlton).

He said he was called by Graham Wright and declined the opportunity, due to a number of factors, was actually quite candid.

My mail is someone else who interviewed for the collingwood job has since contacted Ross Lyon with the intention of joining Carlton alongside him as an assistant.
You tell lies as Graham Wright said in the link below 5 days ago that he never talked to Ross the boss 😂https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/vi...dal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1630018515001https://omny.fm/shows/3aw-sportsday/collingwood-footy-boss-says-the-coaching-race-is-d you and your source should listen to the interview to be more correct okay. Try the 6:20 mark🎤🎤🎤🎤💧💧💧💧
I wont be wrong
Well you are wrong

Last edited:
Strange thread title, Pies ran a selection committee, interviewed, shortlisted, interviewed again, enquired on one of the best coaches of the last decade coming out of contract then signed the best available. I'd much rather this methodical approach to find a credentialed assistant to bring in as a first time coach than the frenzied search for a saviour that seems to be the norm these days (looking at you Carlton).
Like I said from the start, the thread was created to purely troll.

To the aptly named HB Flanker, over on our board we are devastated with the appointment.
Every time we hear our Coach speak it's just another dagger through our heart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Pies coaching search debacle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back