Pies take complaint to the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, 4 Different responses from 1 post.

I just love seeing posts saying
"Hope that we can complain, so the Umpires will give us frees that are not there"
"The umpires are out to get us, after we embarassed the AFL on the maxwell rule"
"All the bad decisions resulted in Adelaide kicking goals, hence we lost because of this"

At least Scruffy Dog and Daniel Price show some calibre and are not ignorant

That just sums up the Collingwood base of supporters, Looking for easy options in the season.

You supporters need to harden up, And tell your precious players to be more ball orientated than man-orientated so your tought nuts like Pendlebury and Thomas stop giving away freekicks

our supporters need to harden up?? we are precious? mate, i barrack for collingwood not your mob... unlike a richmond supporter i call a spade a spade... and i guarantee that we will recieve incorrect umpiring decisions in our favour this week to try and make up for the pathetic job the umpires have been doing v collingwood the past 6 weeks(albeit against a club where the umpires will NOT be able to influence the outcome).....

finally, maybe you should worry about your own rabbid supporters and and club before cominhg on our to criticise our team.....
and ,as for the tough nuts maybe we should steal some of yours - your boys smashed the extremely mature finals hardened boys of carlton...

Wow, 4 Different responses from 1 post.

I just love seeing posts saying
"Hope that we can complain, so the Umpires will give us frees that are not there"
"The umpires are out to get us, after we embarassed the AFL on the maxwell rule"
"All the bad decisions resulted in Adelaide kicking goals, hence we lost because of this"

At least Scruffy Dog and Daniel Price show some calibre and are not ignorant

-no, we will sit back and not complain so we dont recieve the frees that ARE there or watch as oppo teams get frees that AREN'T there...
-no one is saying adelaide didnt deserve to win you knob... we are complaining about the abysmal treatment of our team by the umpires, that lack of consistency and transperancy in the decisions...

and finally you should change your name to dill... i believe its more appropriate for you.. now GET THE F*&K OFF our board and go back to richmond soft pricks board.. maybe you guys can discuss more important issues like what product nathan brown and richo use in their hair..

I'd like to see Collingwood follow this through as far as they can. Hopefully it will result in some accountability from the umpires. I can identify with suffering at the hands of the umps too often.

as for that didak 50m that apparently wasnt.. i dont agree with that.. that was 50m.. vince marked the ball.. and then got tackled to the ground when trying to hold up and go behind the mark.. ..

It wasnt a mark because it was touched and everybody on the ground seemed to know that except the umpire. Didak should have been given the benefit of the doubt because he believed he had a legitimate reason to lay the tackle. It wasnt the worst umpiring decision on Saturday but it showed that the umpires were prepared to pay Adelaide the 50/50's and not give the same latitude to Collingwood.

Just like the Bock 50 metre penalty. If they paid that for almost nothing, why didnt Leon Davis get a 50 for the same offence when it was even more obviously there?

There was also another indicent that may have resulted in an Adelaide goal where the Crows got a free (legitimate) but the umpire called advantage even though play had for all intents and purposes, stopped.

Later in the day Collingwood had a free called advantage whereby Marty Clarke (not sure if it was him) kicked a hurried behind after collecting a loose ball. Clearly that was no advantage and the ball should have been brought back to the player who won the free kick.

There was also another indicent that may have resulted in an Adelaide goal where the Crows got a free (legitimate) but the umpire called advantage even though play had for all intents and purposes, stopped.

Later in the day Collingwood had a free called advantage whereby Marty Clarke (not sure if it was him) kicked a hurried behind after collecting a loose ball. Clearly that was no advantage and the ball should have been brought back to the player who won the free kick.
that was on the Collingwood 50m line and then McLeod ran away with it after everyone had stopped.

That's right hot Pie (and others) some horrible memories floating back.

I wouldn't worry about what a Richmond trogladyte like Dildoza says, as it is not their sport to question umpiring but to eat their own babies. I ventured over the the Tigers site on Thursday to empathise with some of the shite decisions and soft frees going to Carlrort in the 1st quarter but they were already throwing the towel in and pulling out the swords. Is depression anger turned inside?

The conversation went like this.

Eddie. "**** Vlad! What's with your cronies ****ing us over with these spurious free kicks to the opposition and nothin' for us?"

Vlad. "I don't know what you're talking about Ed?"

Eddie. "**** off China! We have the ****in' stats. Half the ****in' world's seen em. You're ****in us!"

Vlad. "I hope you're not accusing us of bias Ed? I mean we looked after

Maxie at the appeal...lol...did'nt we?"

Eddie. "You're shitting me are'nt you? Is that waht all this is about?"

Vlad. "I don't know what you possibly mean Ed? You know how it works. You scratch my back and you scratch my back."

Eddie. "Huh?"

Vlad. "You don't **** with me and I won't **** with you. See if you can't organise Maxie to have a few weeks off with a niggling injury. Just to show you still care."

Nah...That could never happen....could it?

it's so bleeding obvious people sooooo bleeding OBVIOUS!!!

P.s Pie eyed, don't have the figures on me but season 08 was similar in stats.

This is not a coincidence!!!

I would like to see a map of the field where we get our free kicks and where our oposition get their free kicks. I would not be surprised if you find most of the free kicks ours and theirs happen in our end of the ground, i.e. our backline, their forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies take complaint to the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back