It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The correct plural is Elali Deputy Good old.

You're training is now almost complete, 2 final tests await you. Stay alert good man.
It's elaii, Starsky.

This Good Old fellow seems keen enough, but he needs to put in the hard yards, give 110% etc...I suggest sending him on a one way trip to Delayed to spend a week chasing down The Terra Squad in Rundle Mall.

It's elaii, Starsky.

This Good Old fellow seems keen enough, but he needs to put in the hard yards, give 110% etc...I suggest sending him on a one way trip to Delayed to spend a week chasing down The Terra Squad in Rundle Mall.

The Benny Hunting army is growing exponentially Lieutenant General Dibbles. It's only right that we invest in their future by sending them deep in to Benny heartland to expose them to the degenerate, depraved and hostile conjoined personalities roaming the Delayed sewers.

Good_Old
NorthernLights
JoseMourinho
Morganashlee

Get your gumboots on, it's time to get dirty!

Lol, wristy, you know I don't do eliasing, that's what makes me such a fearless and respected Benny Hunter, and you just another Benny on the run.
No. That's just telling me "I know that you know I don't". I don't know that you don't.

You are no oracle, and your word is not gospel, Mr Suspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. That's just telling me "I know that you know I don't". I don't know that you don't.

You are no oracle, and your word is not gospel, Mr Suspect.

I think it's more than safe to say these flogs have no idea :)

I think it's more than safe to say these flogs have no idea :)

Pretty sure I've seen someone (Doss perhaps) confirm who Ben Johnson was. It's amazing to see that they're actually getting worse at this, didn't think it was possible. :$

Pretty sure I've seen someone (Doss perhaps) confirm who Ben Johnson was. It's amazing to see that they're actually getting worse at this, didn't think it was possible. :$

Sorry we missed a post out of all the posts that get posted on this forum. :$

Sorry we missed a post out of all the posts that get posted on this forum. :$

5 mins in the job and you're already making excuses.

The prosecution rests

Yea, but who trusts an essendon supporter nowadays.

I searched Doss's posts nothing about Ben Johnson's benny.

The defence rests.
It's classic misdirection techniques Jose, the despicable benny cretins and their filthy sympathisers are desperately trying to throw us off the scent.

Yep they're pack 'n darkies with the certain knowledge that exposure is imminent and they will be left standing naked, saggy balled and rawdogged begging for the mercy of the good people of the bay.

Hold firm good man.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back