It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Benny Name Change Application form:

Main Account Name Jazny

Did you just tell fibs? F'ark off Stacked Felch

Are you sure you're not Marto_ I do enjoy being on his Terror Squad

Bayer you stinky. We know very well that your putrid vermin bennies run rife on the bay. The noxious, repugnant little ****** seem to be able to multiply at an extraordinary rate, particularly around poll time.

We have secretly barcoded them by implanting secret barcode implants and have been studying their stenchy interactions with the good people of the bay. I don't mind telling you the contents of the dossier paints a very grim picture indeed.
Fear not though upstanding benny free citizens of the bay we will hunt them into extinction.

ps hai Hawfie friend.

Last edited:
Bayer you stinky. We know very well that your putrid bennies run rife on the bay. The noxious, repugnant little ****** seem to be able to multiply at an extraordinary rate, particularly around poll time.

We have secretly barcoded them by implanting secret barcode implants and have been studying their stenchy interactions with the good people of the bay. I don't mind telling you the contents of the dossier paints a very grim picture for the upstanding benny free citizens of the bay.

ps hai Hawfie friend.

I see your shithouse detective work continues with its abysmal strike rate.

Hai Hawfie :hearts:

This is as annoying as when those dimwits were accusing me of being ldj a few years ago.

Consider this day a Benny amnesty day bennies.

Give em up now! unburden yourself and be free from the prospect of the coming repercussions and public outing.

Names below.

Give em up now! unburden yourself and be free from the prospect of the coming repercussions and public outing.

Names below.

So galling for you and db bennie :$:$:$:$:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Names below.

Are you saying Paddles has 3 bennys?

Names below.

Alright, I confess.

I am Goo_. :):):);)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back