It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Elias creation is up 600% since this thread started, and the percentage of outed Bennies has dropped from 10% to 1%.

Top work, flogs. :thumbsu:

Hear that db? Congratulated by no less than the top dog! I knew our work was appreciated and up by 600%, my god man this expedition into the unknown has been more successful than I could have imagined!!

Not to gloat or anything but having a serious head wobble here.

Let this be a lesson to all you pungent Bennies spankas.

Last edited:

Hear that db? Congratulated by no less than the top dog! I knew our work was appreciated and up by 600%, my god man this expedition into the unknown has been more successful than I could have imagined!!

I knew a spanka called Benny once hehehehehe :)

I think db and packed fudge are unfairly targeting bigfooty's thespians. It's a real skill to masquerade as someone else.
My finest performance to date was when I was a budgerigar pretending to be a bearded clam*.

*should've won a Logie, had to settle for a Brownlow *sadface*

:eek:

Do you think they'll have mercy on me, considering I haven't been able to find work since the 80's?
There is no mercy you filthy pumpkin soy latte making thespian!

Begone!

image.jpeg

There is no mercy you filthy pumpkin soy latte making thespian!

Begone!

View attachment 211782

:eek:

BF8.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got em where we want them PL. Like lemmings they keep marching toward the cliff edge and tumble off into benny oblivion.

Are these nufties still in business? I would have thought the creditors would have moved in, and they would have been hauled off to the looney bin in the divvy van.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back