It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though, that saga deserves its own thread here. One of the saddest examples of team board b***hurt I've seen.
They all want their badges so they can run to the Brisbane board and laugh. FFS they have Beams, that sinks our battleship :drunk:

Morgs Elias fail #582

Used elias account to try rig voting on team board player sponsorship by contributing from two accounts. Got busted and paper bag vote did not count. Probs still have to pay twice.

Dickhead.

Lmao, did you really do this?

The amount of reincarnated shit heads led me to believe they don't do background checks on that board. Ya' learn something new everyday.

Lmao, did you really do this?

The amount of reincarnated shit heads led me to believe they don't do background checks on that board. Ya' learn something new everyday.
Yep :$. It was very obvious, never posted on the Collingwood board and have less than 50 posts lol

sirlothie questioned the authenticity of the account and I was soon busted.

Not going back to that board again lol

Yep :$. It was very obvious, never posted on the Collingwood board and have less than 50 posts lol

sirlothie questioned the authenticity of the account and I was soon busted.

Not going back to that board again lol

Omg. I didn't mean to get you in trouble! My bad... If you contribute double you should get more votes anyway. I can't believe DeGoey lost despite your campaign lol... Sorry.

Omg. I didn't mean to get you in trouble! My bad... If you contribute double you should get more votes anyway. I can't believe DeGoey lost despite your campaign lol... Sorry.
hahaha I didnt get in trouble, they knew what I was doing anyway :p

I bet Aish does sweet FA and then we get stuck with a badge to remind us of just how stupid we were to have picked him over DeGoey. I will then spam everyone of those dicks with "I told you so!"

I'm still mad lol

This guy seems to have a pretty good benny busting resume.

Packedlunch
db swannie

You still weren't allowed to vote on that account because you missed the cut off. At least your benny will look more legit now with an Aish badge. ;)
I'm not paying them when I didnt get my way, they can farq right off

hahaha I didnt get in trouble, they knew what I was doing anyway :p

I bet Aish does sweet FA and then we get stuck with a badge to remind us of just how stupid we were to have picked him over DeGoey. I will then spam everyone of those dicks with "I told you so!"

I'm still mad lol

That's why I don't contribute. I wouldn't be caught dead with a Ben Kennedy badge...

That's why I don't contribute. I wouldn't be caught dead with a Ben Kennedy badge...
Nathan Freeman badge? lol no thanks.

Its all about not choosing a potato. This time I think we have gone for a serving of straight mash

Nathan Freeman badge? lol no thanks.

Its all about not choosing a potato. This time I think we have gone for a serving of straight mash

It never ends well. Melbourne sponsored Howe and Geelong sponsored Varcoe for years... We have got the Q-stick and BenKen in recent years...

DeGoey was a good bet, although if I wasn't such a tight campaigner I guess he would have won. :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they wanted to rub oppositions noses in it why Aish and not Treloar?

There's different levels of sponsorship. Treloar is the top level with Pendlebury and Swan and all that. Costs heaps more. We can't afford it.
Shit that's some good company, he'd wanna have a good year :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back