It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Mr. Packedlunch and Mr. db swannie,

If this elias detective agency of yours was an AFL club, I would have had you culled from the national competition years ago due to your ineptitude.

Best Regards,
Gill

P.S. - would either of you be interested in an AFL-funded position overseeing the rebuild of the Carlton FC?
Coming from a toffee nosed prat from toorak who couldn't organise a blow job in a brothel, you'll excuse me if I don't take your criticisms on board.

ps, stick your filthy job up your private school arse you knob jockey.

Dear AFLHQ_

Can the Fremantle Football Club get assistance in signing Jesse Hogan?

Regards Ross Lyon

P.S. Is the AFL offering money to coach Carlton next season?

Dear Mr. Packedlunch and Mr. db swannie,

If this elias detective agency of yours was an AFL club, I would have had you culled from the national competition years ago due to your ineptitude.

Best Regards,
Gill

P.S. - would either of you be interested in an AFL-funded position overseeing the rebuild of the Carlton FC?

jesus christ mate try harder to be funny

jesus christ mate try harder to be funny

BENNY ALERT, BENNY ALERT, BENNY ALERT!!!

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming from a toffee nosed prat from toorak who couldn't organise a blow job in a brothel, you'll excuse me if I don't take your criticisms on board.

ps, stick your filthy job up your private school arse you knob jockey.

Your criticisms are noted.

It's also a pity that you're not interested in the job - that feistyness probably would have beeen useful at Carlton.

P.S. - I have assistants to help organise the brothel blow jobs for me.

P.P.S. - Mr. Packedlunch - the job offer is still open to you.

Look at you repugnant Benny flogs in here giggling like little school girls.

If there's something you find amusing you filthy Benny cretins perhaps you would like to share it with the rest of the class?

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Dear AFLHQ_

Can the Fremantle Football Club get assistance in signing Jesse Hogan?

Regards Ross Lyon

P.S. Is the AFL offering money to coach Carlton next season?

Hi Ross,

The AFL is as concerned as you are about the vanilla brand of football your team produces week in, week out. However, stealing a star forward from a shittruck club to help out your team seems counter-productive.

We have already provided you assistance by shaking Cam McCarthy loose from GWS and getting him back to WA. There's really not much else we can do.

Regards,
Gill

P.S. - Re. Carlton - get back to me when Brendon Bolton's smile has vanished.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back