It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread needs a poll.

How many bennies have PL and DB flushed out ?
  1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0
  4. 0
  5. 0
  6. 0
  7. 0
  8. 0
  9. 0
  10. 0
  11. 0

Conservatively I'd go with the last option Falcon. Eleventy!

There is no doubt in my mind that dibbles and I have unleashed hell in this godforsaken place.

Last edited:

Thread needs a poll.

How many bennies have PL and DB flushed out ?
  1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0
  4. 0
  5. 0
  6. 0
  7. 0
  8. 0
  9. 0
  10. 0
  11. 0
How many new Z-grade bennies are PL and DB indirectly responsible for?
  1. 3
  2. 20
  3. 35
  4. 63
  5. 125
  6. 186
  7. 239
  8. 9000
Hang your heads in shame you two :thumbsdown:

How many new Z-grade bennies are PL and DB indirectly responsible for?
  1. 3
  2. 20
  3. 35
  4. 63
  5. 125
  6. 186
  7. 239
  8. 9000
Hang your heads in shame you two :thumbsdown:

I think the fact that they can't even identify the Z Grade bennies says it all.

So many bland, second rate eliases in here.
Even I'm embarassed :thumbsdown:

Agreed. I came here looking for sound advice on the future of our comp, but all I've run into is a bunch of plebs pretending to be other plebs. What the hell is wrong with you people? :thumbsdown:

P.S. - I now have a feral cat infestation at AFL HQ Central Control because Bayer_ forgot to shut the door last night. I need some help with their disposal. Are you interested?

This hellhole is infested with lousy filthy Benny vermin dibbles. It's clear our dedicated work has finally led us to the very heart of their funky, sour smelling headquarters. Apart from the abundant floggerry on display I can also see ringleaders Marto_ Bayer_ Doss and a few others too shameful to mention scurrying off sticky handed into the dark dank corners as we approach.

I've come in camouflaged for the final stand. I pity the fools who stand in our way!

image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. I came here looking for sound advice on the future of our comp, but all I've run into is a bunch of plebs pretending to be other plebs. What the hell is wrong with you people? :thumbsdown:

P.S. - I now have a feral cat infestation at AFL HQ Central Control because Bayer_ forgot to shut the door last night. I need some help with their disposal. Are you interested?
Forensic analysis of BF server logs tell an interesting story Benny.

This hellhole is infested with lousy filthy Benny vermin dibbles. It's clear our dedicated work has finally led us to the very heart of their funky, sour smelling headquarters. Apart from the abundant floggerry on display I can also see ringleaders Marto_ Bayer_ Doss and a few others too shameful to mention scurrying off sticky handed into the dark dank corners as we approach.

I've come in camouflaged for the final stand. I pity the fools who stand in our way!

View attachment 216090

butch_cassidy_and_the_sundance_kid1.jpg

View attachment 216090
For a person with three ****, I find your lack of inclusion and support for your fellow posters to be rather low brow, you must embrace your posters with love and support.

So what if some posters are sexually aroused everytime they create a new Elias or get electronic likes from their own eliases, it's their choice and you must support their choices to be a full member of my church, otherwise you'll continue to live in ignorance. Love thy Elias as if it were one of your three ****, which are lovely btw.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back