It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I did nothing of the sort.

But now you've abused me again. I look forward to watching you get fist stuffed by the iron fist of the Bay 13 moderators for a second bout of rule breaking. Enjoy your ban. :)

Hahaha if you think I'm going to get banned for calling someone a halfwit on the Bay you got another thing coming.

Especially from a benny account created today.

Now **** off. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starburns_ what hell have you unleashed on us. This cringeworthy gaggle of new pungent Benny arrivals stinks to high heaven of a Survivor challenge.

Lulz, the Eliases are so firmly embedded in your head. :D

If you'd been following the current thread, the flogs already have a challenge. :$

Lulz, the Eliases are so firmly embedded in your head. :D

If you'd been following the current thread, the flogs already have a challenge. :$

Not beyond you to run a clandestine challenge Fyfo. This fits the bill quite perfectly.

Got my eye on you and these stinkies.

Not beyond you to run a clandestine challenge Fyfo. This fits the bill quite perfectly.

Got my eye on you and these stinkies.

It's only really clandestine when people can't see it coming, I ran the Elias challenge last year, not much point this year, I have another trick up my sleeve for this years crew. ;)

It's only really clandestine when people can't see it coming, I ran the Elias challenge last year, not much point this year, I have another trick up my sleeve for this years crew. ;)

I know the real reason is you correctly predicted that there is zero chance the Benny filth could go undetected this year with dibbles and I on guard

Last edited:
My bet is Bayer_ in some ungodly form will be stinking up this joint again in a moment.
nb-wdemwI7_8FDGq_V-hqBo2ccXMrJ1_zabgbUGhBzXt00jQ2-APo17QYQP1ie0osdoLb8B3=w400-h306-nc

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back