It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies dickholes. I've been tied up a little of late and thought I could leave the Benny busting heavy lifting to db swannie but unsurprisingly he's gone awol last seen sniffing around druggendone in his white leather pants.

It has not gone unnoticed that the Bennies, the foul and boil ridden scourge of the bay have used this lull in proceedings to infiltrate and stink up the place.

New to the shitlist are:

Danger_Cat
LegendreturnsMJ
Lorne Malvo
Ben Johnson
iTigre
MotleyLemon
RedVest4

You will be tolerated no longer you masked filthy toejams.
Been around longer then you shit dick.

Four posts directly above tell us our work is not in vain Packedlunch. We are entering the The Benny Zone, those last few weeks before footy finally begins again, where frustrated posters from hopeless clubs who know their side is about to be bent over this season have little left to do but go all Sybil on us. It's a sad syndrome, but in the end, we're here to help, as well as expose them for their shortcomings.

Remember @Nigela Snortson?

Always had to laugh at that name :p

Alex Romance, Lambs Shanklin, Shavedham might have been a horrible attention whore, but his names were often amusing.

These Bennies are starting to get a bit lippy db swannie. Time to switch gears.

Now that we have the filthy skidmark cretins all here and accounted for phase 1 of the master plan is complete. Phase 2 secretly planting some of the meanest, ugliest recruits deep within their ranks is well underway and the Intel is solid from the recently deputised flogs.

It's time we move to phase 3. Please confirm and await the signal.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These Bennies are starting to get a bit lippy db swannie. Time to switch gears.

Now that we have the filthy skidmark cretins all here and accounted for phase 1 of the master plan is complete. Phase 2 secretly planting some of the meanest, ugliest recruits deep within their ranks is well underway and the Intel is solid from the recently deputised flogs.

It's time we move to phase 3. Please confirm and await the signal.
Roger. The owl of Minerva flies at dusk.

Roger. The owl of Minerva flies at dusk.
Bit of a bad signal here dibbles but If this is what's needed to rid us of the scourge then I am in.

I'm rogering the owl. Repeat. I am rogering the owl.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back