It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think your a ******* comedian mate?

I've got half a mind to report you the site administrator and get you're account banned from bigfooty permanently.

Don't try pull this funnyman crap again, you putrid uneducated trainwreck. Your on thin ice mate.
I think I've finally found one of Starburns_ bennies Packedlunch!

They're like mirrored opposites, one's a snaggy, wannabe hipster without a beard, and the other's a borderline psychopath OTT Benny. Chalk this one up on the list please lunchy. This one's as good as cooked.

I think I've finally found one of Starburns_ bennies Packedlunch!

They're like mirrored opposites, one's a snaggy, wannabe hipster without a beard, and the other's a borderline psychopath OTT Benny. Chalk this one up on the list please lunchy. This one's as good as cooked.
Another one! This is like singing 100 green bottles sitting on a wall except they're filthy scum vermin bennies and not accidentally falling or even sitting on a wall I guess but they are stinkies and they're falling victim to the db & pl Benny bounty hunters corp unlimited!

Note: In honour of your latest victim you have temporarily been named first in this enterprise db. Soak it up

Another one! This is like singing 100 green bottles sitting on a wall except they're filthy scum vermin bennies and not accidentally falling or even sitting on a wall I guess but they are stinkies and they're falling victim to the db & pl Benny bounty hunters corp unlimited!

Note: In honour of your latest victim you have temporarily been named first in this enterprise db. Soak it up
Put another flog on the fire!
Cook me up some bennies and some beans...

Oops, disregard previous post :eek:
You have been narrowed down to a narrow field of 2 enormous and stinky flogs Lois. The stench of decay is overwhelming as your Benny half life reduces by the moment.

MA or B?

Do you think your a ******* comedian mate?

I've got half a mind to report you the site administrator and get you're account banned from bigfooty permanently.

Don't try pull this funnyman crap again, you putrid uneducated trainwreck. Your on thin ice mate.
You seem to be a bit rustled, friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back