It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Jose.

I admit I have NFI when it comes to bennies.

I think I have the necessary qualifications to join your Bennie Busting Crew Packedlunch

Painful initiation ceremonies await those that seek the true path Falcon. Only the strongest and miost cunning survive.

Before even learning of this stage though there is a long and arduous physical, spiritual and mental combat training program you must complete and that is only requested of you if you pass the team Benny hunting mensa application. The team Benny hunting mensa application is only given to those who show great promise and those who show great promise will be tapped on the shoulder in the dark of night in the most secretive of operations.

Only through this process can you truly call yourself a Benny Hunter.....

image.jpeg

...or you could just throw us a Benny

Last edited:

Painful initiation ceremonies await those that seek the true path Falcon. Only the strongest and miost cunning survive.

Before even learning of this stage though there is a long and arduous physical, spiritual and mental combat training program you must complete and that is only requested of you if you pass the team Benny hunting mensa application. The team Benny hunting mensa application is only given to those who show great promise and those who show great promise will be tapped on the shoulder in the dark of night in the most secretive of operations.

Only through this process can you truly call yourself a Benny Hunter.....

View attachment 218609

...or you could just throw us a Benny
Forget it.

TL;DR.

@packedsandwiches :rolleyes:

This is easier than playing whack-a-mole! Very cathartic.

View attachment 218994

gifstache.com_203_1341886083.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

db swannie and Packedlunch you benny hunting has not gone unnoticed but in assessing your credentials for higher duties we have made a shocking discovery.

Db swannie = JackAttack
Packedlunch = yardenlavy

In recognition of this we have applied special badges.

We salute you, super detectives!

db swannie and Packedlunch you benny hunting has not gone unnoticed but in assessing your credentials for higher duties we have made a shocking discovery.

Db swannie = JackAttack
Packedlunch = yardenlavy

In recognition of this we have applied special badges.

We salute you, super detectives!
This is a disgrace!! Packedlunch, our human rights have been trampled, we must take our case to a higher court! I AM NOT jackattack and have never been anyone but good old DB swannie. To the Batcave Robin, we must plan our counter-attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back