It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks friend, now that you control the elias fred, I can be exposed as your long lost benny :rainbow:

Btw, delicious massaman curry tonight ;)
Nice!

Mrs made spring rolls last night.

It's taking all my willpower not to go to the freezer and fry some up :eek:

I would be a little surprised if NorthernLights had an alias.
No bennies here. Here, there's no Bennies. Bennies, no.

Robbo?

102ja3.jpg

Nice!

Mrs made spring rolls last night.

It's taking all my willpower not to go to the freezer and fry some up :eek:
Hooray, we can bump the cooking fred again, the cooking club gang are all back in action

2792297300000578-0-Famous_face_Sammy_is_better_known_as_the_face_of_the_Success_Kid-m-75_1429041108750.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be a little surprised if NorthernLights had an alias.
Would be pretty easy to pick out I think if he did :p
You two couldn't sniff out a decrepit vermin benny if it was decaying between your bag of Doritos and the mix bowl.

Consider NL added to the list of stinky hoarders

NorthernLights = Teffy/Brett33/Royals1922

Your services at Benny hunter HQ are no longer required kanga, but feel free to dob in your backlog of bennies on the way out :rainbow:

You two couldn't sniff out a decrepit vermin benny if it was decaying between your bag of Doritos and the mix bowl.

Consider NL added to the list of stinky hoarders

NorthernLights = Teffy/Brett33/Royals1922

Your services at Benny hunter HQ are no longer required kanga, but feel free to dob in your backlog of bennies on the way out :rainbow:

Worst benny hunting bennie ever. He's nearly as bad as Packedlunch. But nobody could really be that bad could they. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back