Player Litigation

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm thinking that down the track Danks, Alavi or even Charters may threaten to do a tell-all. Ol Gil has access to a big wad of our money after all. It's gotta be tempting.

Cover-ups are bloody hard yakka huh evo.

I've enjoyed the spectacle so far...and whatever else is coming our way.

Well worth the 0$ i contribute to the kitty.

Anyone hear the full Peter Jess interview on SEN this morning re Lovett Murray?

I was pulling into a car park and it cut out but managed to hear the lovely bit about where the substance (I assume it was TB) come from. Apparently it has two sources, one from dead bodies or two, from modified e -coli, ie tirds! I am really surprised the Hun has not run with the heading of 'Essendon players injected with shit'.

Nobody's benefitting. The ignorance of how this area of the law actually works is staggering.

"They were mean to me. Give me $5m!" Ah no, that's not how things work.
They're doing their best to magnify the nebulous pain and suffering components

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still wondering what the other clubs think of their money being spent this way.
Would not be surprised if a club like the Doggies demand the AFL pay out their debts pointing out that it less than the amount being spent on the EFC and they didnt dope.

Still wondering what the other clubs think of their money being spent this way.
Would not be surprised if a club like the Doggies demand the AFL pay out their debts pointing out that it less than the amount being spent on the EFC and they didnt dope.
Can see any club with debts ponying up to the AFL for a bail out.

Anyone hear the full Peter Jess interview on SEN this morning re Lovett Murray?

I was pulling into a car park and it cut out but managed to hear the lovely bit about where the substance (I assume it was TB) come from. Apparently it has two sources, one from dead bodies or two, from modified e -coli, ie tirds! I am really surprised the Hun has not run with the heading of 'Essendon players injected with shit'.
I ain't shooting the messenger, but...

SEN just had a doc on, who's meant to be an expert on peptides and anti-agin stuff, who basically said that Jess is completely full of shit, and that TB4 and AOD9606 are very safe.
They'll probably put the interview on the podcast soon.

SEN just had a doc on, who's meant to be an expert on peptides and anti-agin stuff, who basically said that Jess is completely full of shit, and that TB4 and AOD9606 are very safe.

As I said, I missed the full interview and follow up.

and if had to have a bet, I would guess it was dr robin willcourt

Yeah, him. Does he sell the stuff? :D

Not only that, but his earlier contributions to public discussion focused on how every one had the wrong idea, all this stuff was good for you, and none of it should be banned. So yes, Jess making it sound icky is against his interests and views.

So ... Slater & Gordon is taking on one EFC player group, but all things Gordon are related to the ex-AFL Commissioner while the other group is being taken on by an ALFPA-approved law firm and that leaves Lovett-Murray.

If I were an EFC player wanting an independent law firm I'd go to Sydney or beyond.

I'm thinking that down the track Danks, Alavi or even Charters may threaten to do a tell-all. Ol Gil has access to a big wad of our money after all. It's gotta be tempting.

I reckon the risk of too much pain and suffering will keep each of those blokes quiet.

For each of them, the best possible outcome is to keep your head down and let the current headlines become tomorrow fish and chips wrapping.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Litigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back