Player X or Player Y (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziebell vs Medhurst??

Preferably neither IMO?

I had both of them at the start but have now traded them out. If you had to choose i would go Ziebell, but both very off and on. Ziebell would play in the mids more often, although i think Medhurst would probably pull the bigger scores? I would stay away from both IMO.

Medhurst 14k cheaper, Ziebell BE 74, Med BE is 72.

Hard to say what to target? What are your forwards like?

Not sure who to play on the ground.

Bastinac or Martin ?

Also

Silvagni , Hams or Nason ?

Cheers

Ps. I think Bastinac may have peaked. Is it wise to ship him off for say howlett ?

im playing martin and nason v crows ;)

basti might play shut down role seeing greenwood is out!

It's actually a fantasy footy comp but same scoring as DT (but draft at start of season, no prices and each player only owned by one team). Only way I can get any feedback is via this DT forum.

Here's my team, in case you are interested (I'm on top - 12 teams and scored the most of all teams by a fair bit):

Backs
Paul Duffield
Luke Hodge
Lindsay Gilbee
Nick Malceski
Andrew Carrazzo
Jed Adcock

Mids
Andrew Swallow
Brad Ebert
Jarrad McVeigh
Bryce Gibbs
Travis Boak
Mitch Clark

Forwards
Ryan O'Keefe
Brent Harvey
Eddie Betts
Hayden Ballantyne
Jack Ziebell
Robbie Gray

Bench
Clinton Young
Paul Medhurst
Courtenay Dempsey
Shane Mumford

Didak or Stevie J or Higguns - all similarlly priced and starting to hit some form as of late...who should I get next week???

thx hypes!!!!

Didak or Stevie J or Higguns - all similarlly priced and starting to hit some form as of late...who should I get next week???

thx hypes!!!!

Pick any. Personally i'd go Didak, then Higgins, then SJ purely from a durability perspective. Though none really any good in that respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looking to upgrade one of either murphy or rioli this week but cant decide, both have been disappointing.......thoughts ?

Keep them. They'll both come good.

I have rioli, and I reckon he'll come good when the Hawks start winning again. They should welcome back some big names this week and have Richmond and carlton next.

Big decision this week, I'm upgading Martin to a premium, either Swan or Ablett?

Ablett is a world above the rest of the comp atm and seems like he might actually be worth the 550K he'll cost this week.

Swan has bottomed out, and is 80k cheaper at 470k.

I can afford either one. I'm leaning towards Swan because the 80k seems like a lot, and Swan should be able to average about the same for the rest of the year.

Keep them. They'll both come good.

Big decision this week, I'm upgading Martin to a premium, either Swan or Ablett?

Ablett is a world above the rest of the comp atm and seems like he might actually be worth the 550K he'll cost this week.

Swan has bottomed out, and is 80k cheaper at 470k.

I can afford either one. I'm leaning towards Swan because the 80k seems like a lot, and Swan should be able to average about the same for the rest of the year.

If you had of said you could get Swan at almost $70k less than Ablett would you have believed it?

How many games has Swan missed in the last few years? how many games has Ablett missed?

Ablett did the same thing last year, he was miles ahead of everyone else and then got injured and missed 3 or so weeks. Then Swan stepped it up a notch from about here on.

It's almost like it takes longer for Swan than Ablett to deal with a tag. Ablett can deal with it from round one, whereas it takes Swan about 7 - 10 games to work out how to shrug it/ build up the fitness level to out run anyone in the comp.

for $70k less, Swan is money for jam

If you had of said you could get Swan at almost $70k less than Ablett would you have believed it?

How many games has Swan missed in the last few years? how many games has Ablett missed?

Ablett did the same thing last year, he was miles ahead of everyone else and then got injured and missed 3 or so weeks. Then Swan stepped it up a notch from about here on.

It's almost like it takes longer for Swan than Ablett to deal with a tag. Ablett can deal with it from round one, whereas it takes Swan about 7 - 10 games to work out how to shrug it/ build up the fitness level to out run anyone in the comp.

for $70k less, Swan is money for jam

Thats what I have been thinking, but Ablett looks like he has stepped it up another level this year. He hasn't dropped below 120 this year! its getting ridiculous.

Brennan> SJ/Didak/Sylvia

Martin> Hayes/Boyd/Montagna

Im leaning towards SJ and Montagna respectively

In the same boat, Jaensch is 20k cheaper, but would anyone agree that Hughes job security might be a bit better since he is at Melbourne?

Going to see who is named for this weeks games, then make my choice

why? Melbourne are better than Adelaide.

Anyway, Watts may come in soon so Hughes may not be safe there. There is also Sam Blease who will get a game sooner rather than later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back