Achilles

Team Captain
Suspended
Jan 17, 2008
Acropolis
AFL Club
Geelong
this week is huge for a few players

blake: can't ring sen and sook if he has a shoker, as it will vindicate his ommission

judd: needs to justify $1,000,000

fevola: needs to justify not being dropped

kosi: that his body can hold him up

gehrig: that he wants to play really

franklin: that he can kick straight

johnstone: that he can fit in a quality midfield

this week is huge for a few players

blake: can't ring sen and sook if he has a shoker, as it will vindicate his ommission

judd: needs to justify $1,000,000

fevola: needs to justify not being dropped

kosi: that his body can hold him up

gehrig: that he wants to play really

franklin: that he can kick straight

johnstone: that he can fit in a quality midfield

I may have missed something, but wasn't it a 'family member' that called in about Blake?

I may have missed something, but wasn't it a 'family member' that called in about Blake?

nobody cares, that scenario doesn't make him sound nearly as bad.

Staker from WC has shown glimpses, but for a guy of his pysichal attributes he is struggling. Nicoski needs to be a big improver also or he will be shown the (trade) door.

I could list a buttload of Dockers that need to put up or shut up.

Will Minson - really needs to step up and hold down a key position for the dogs. Likewise Street needs to improve his hit-outs and general work around the gound.

Tambling needs to silence his critics, and to a lesser degree so to does Delidio.

nobody cares, that scenario doesn't make him sound nearly as bad.

Staker from WC has shown glimpses, but for a guy of his pysichal attributes he is struggling. Nicoski needs to be a big improver also or he will be shown the (trade) door.

I could list a buttload of Dockers that need to put up or shut up.

Will Minson - really needs to step up and hold down a key position for the dogs. Likewise Street needs to improve his hit-outs and general work around the gound.

Tambling needs to silence his critics, and to a lesser degree so to does Delidio.

Clearly someone does. The possible falsification of information to try and get your own point across is bullshit.

Great post. Main board quality.

Agree on Minson. If he can crash a few packs, create a goal or 3 and kick 1 or 2 himself a week it'll be job done for him.

Street's tapwork is ok, but he's deadwood around the ground. The addition of Hudson will be a massive boost for our midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great post. Main board quality.

Agree on Minson. If he can crash a few packs, create a goal or 3 and kick 1 or 2 himself a week it'll be job done for him.

Street's tapwork is ok, but he's deadwood around the ground. The addition of Hudson will be a massive boost for our midfield.

Agreed if two goals a game is the result of having a big unit at FF I'd be happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players in the firing line

Remove this Banner Ad

Back