Players that become coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

What's so terrible about posting every few days? Is it such a crime? Does it disrupt your precious little community?
I think what people are trying to tell you is that posting is fine, but you don't need to make so many threads. There are currently 3926 pages of threads on the main board alone, with many threads going off topic into other conversations I'm sure you could find one to use.

I've been patient but why not just discuss the bloody subject instead of being a bunch of sanctimonious arseholes?

Because there's a season going on. We would rather talk about actual games, previews and news.

All these other topics are better discussed during the off season, when there's nothing better to talk about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were more in the past who coached their own club after playing. Eg Norm Smith , Phonse Kyne, Ken Hands , Kevin Murray, John Nicholls, Bob Skilton, Tom Hafey, Len Smith, Ron Barassi, John Kennedy, Alex Jesaulenko, Dick Reynolds, John Coleman, Brett Ratten. These a just a few the list is really very long. Not all good players become good coaches

I've been patient but why not just discuss the bloody subject instead of being a bunch of sanctimonious arseholes?

You've been patient? Oh dear, oh dear. You're having a tantrum because people aren't discussing the topic you asked them to discuss. Maybe if you put more effort into each thread, actually contribute something substantial instead of basically saying 'discuss this, this, and this', you'd get a better response.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players that become coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back