Players that crap themselves with the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

raikkonen64

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2004
melb
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Well who at your clubs craps themself when they have the ball? As a demon supporter i will start the bal rolling.
The whole melbourne back line, saturday night was like a game hot potato, when they get the ball, its like i dont want it you have, they run in around like headless chickens.

No one.

Shane Harvey shirked a hard ball once last year, was immediately dropped and has never made a senior appearance since.

Lidge said:
No one.

Shane Harvey shirked a hard ball once last year, was immediately dropped and has never made a senior appearance since.

Which is why, your club is always going places, and ours is full of ******** weak little girls. :rolleyes:

Nathan Brown has been woeful this year, and has cost us at least 10 goals with his sideway handballs in the backline. Anybody who kicks sideways or backwards in the backline should be shot on the spot!

AllStar7 said:
Which is why, your club is always going places, and ours is full of ******** weak little girls. :rolleyes:

Nathan Brown has been woeful this year, and has cost us at least 10 goals with his sideway handballs in the backline. Anybody who kicks sideways or backwards in the backline should be shot on the spot!
Never heard of switching? You won't win too many kicking up the lines every week.

lewis_roberts-thomson.jpg

tomatoes said:
Never heard of switching? You won't win too many kicking up the lines every week.

Ever seen some of our defenders?
Most can't take a mark or kick to a target when they are on their own, let alone surrounded by opposition players in the backline. Unfortunately, it is the ones who can use the ball, who have enough brains to move the ball forward.

It serves no purpose to kick sideways or backwards, especially when you are down and need to get going if you are to have any chance to grab the 4 points.

Chad Morrison was "silken skills" in this area when he was with us.

Now, its more likely to be um...... give me a minute..... ahhhhh.... oh bugger it, I've got nothing!

McGough - Professional 'crapper of the pants'
McQualter - Rookie, should settle in nicely.
Goddard - Better now, but early in his career he ******** himself regularly.

must be something about Mc's down at moorabbin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

arrowman said:
Wow. You have just redefined bitterness and jealousy. :)
As much as it's a stupid post, he does have a post. Chris needs to relax a second and compose himself. I'm positive that with more gametime and experience it will come (and quickly) but he had a few shockers on Sunday.

Chris Tarrant didn't even make an effort on Friday night and when he did get it in the forward line the first thing he wanted to do was give it off. No confidence left in front of goal send him back to byron bay and he can bloody stay there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players that crap themselves with the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back