Players who played 1 year too many 2024 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

260257.png

Maybe he can take up basketball or something.
Bruce McAveny reckons he’s pretty good at basketball

Dustin Fletcher had 10 seasons too many and was still the best player for Essendon.

Jack Gunston two years too many.

Just **** off and retire.

I’d usually say Hawkins but for his health he should probably stay in the game as long as he can. He’s going to blow up when he retires don’t think his heart could make it till 40.

I’d usually say Hawkins but for his health he should probably stay in the game as long as he can. He’s going to blow up when he retires don’t think his heart could make it till 40.
He'll still be "farm strong" though.

Dusty.
Shades of Mick Martyn being carried to 300 games by Pagan.
Maybe the right thing to give this year a crack after a decent year last year, but has been putrid almost every time he has been on the field this season.

Should have pulled the pin months ago, instead got carried by his insipid teammates to a very much undeserved 300 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty.
Shades of Mick Martyn being carried to 300 games by Pagan.
Maybe the right thing to give this year a crack after a decent year last year, but has been putrid almost every time he has been on the field this season.

Should have pulled the pin months ago, instead got carried by his insipid teammates to a very much undeserved 300 games.
Undeserved 300 games? LOL
It's not like him playing this year has made a difference to how our season has gone.
Worst take I have read in a while.
Dusty deserved 300 games after everything he gave us. Is he done though? Absolutely.

It's not like him playing this year has made a difference to how our season has gone.
Dusty deserved 300 games after everything he gave us. Is he done though? Absolutely.

prevented the development of that #excitingyouf Richmond have waiting in the wings ;)

Imagine if he retired in 2021. Would be in the conversation for GOAT and we'd have to put up with tigger flogs stinking up the main bored with cherry-picked stats to prove it.
Lucky he let his career peter out to bog average HFF and we dodged that bullet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players who played 1 year too many 2024 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back