Players who played 1 year too many 2024 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Seconded.
zackah
Do It Watchmen GIF by Legendary Entertainment

I will not.

Though its funny because Carlton lost šŸ„°

Itā€™s funny because you went off prematurely :$ and are now refusing to admit you were wrong because your ego wonā€™t allow it
Its also funny because you tend to melt over everything I do, or don't do as it seems :$

I was talking about Essendong but OK

I only keep records of things that were swept under the carpetā€¦ Meanwhile, this Fred is an epic backfire, so maybe just own it šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Itā€™s also cute you joined the Bay so long after the Bummers tasted success. Clearly youā€™re an optimist šŸ‘ or a masochist

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His form is not an issue because he earns and deserves his spot in the team. it's getting him on the park which is the issue because he is injury prone with bad Hammies.
He "earns" his spot in the team, because tuggers don't have much of a choice but to select him when he's fit now do they!

He "earns" his spot in the team, because tuggers don't have much of a choice but to select him when he's fit now do they!
Heā€™s a good player and probably my favourite through the good times but as TT says, injuries have caught up with him and heā€™s probably done šŸ˜¢
B&F in a premiership year and in the top 3 most important players in the flag teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players who played 1 year too many 2024 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back