Lloyd- selfish loser
Laycock- so dopey looking and bad!
Scarlett- arrogant twit
Ling- Enough said
Carlton- annoys me
Bate- as above
Kreuzer- Soz mate, dont know why
Daniel Merrit- Red hair, dirty player

I hate Paul Roos and the whole Sydney team.

SO arrogant - are the team with the least talent - even Kangaroos have more natural talent.

And goodes is like DEmetriou's and anderson's love child.

i hate schneider - little bastard

Lloyd- selfish loser
1)Laycock- so dopey looking and bad!
2)Scarlett- arrogant twit
3)Ling- Enough said
4)Carlton- annoys me
5)Bate- as above
6)Kreuzer- Soz mate, dont know why
7)Daniel Merrit- Red hair, dirty player

I agree a lot with your players + Llyod dives, Laycock (lives up to his name) :rolleyes:, Scarlett agreed he is a mofo. Ling (UGLY ____ing Prick), Carlton (not a player but swap that with essendon), Bate (see Ling), Krezuer (don't mind him). Merret (see Bate).

Lloyd- selfish loser
Scarlett- arrogant twit
Ling- Enough said
Carlton- annoys me
Bate- as above

i think your racist to people with red hair. Ling , Merrit , Bate ...

Nick Maxwell and Brett Thornton have that "please hit me" look about them. Eyes too close together and bark out of their weight divison.

Jordan Lewis looks like he has personal hygeine issues and hasnt showered in months. I imagine he gets a bit of a hum up when sweaty.

Ashley Hansen...runs like a girl. I could happily hurl abuse at him all day long.

josh carr- irritating little bugger
judd- traitor
fev- tosser
lloyd- tosser
goodes- protected species
gehrig- ape
farmer- big celebrations after a goal...have an impact on a game and celebrate, or perhaps win, but the celebrations after a goal when you havent done anything productive in half a game is a bit of a joke.
the rest of fremantle...all of them, cos if you hate them you dont have to feel sorry for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad Cornes - Comes off pretty full of himself

Farmer - First class w***er

Milne - Rat boy

Lloyd - High pants, thick as a plank

Tredrea - The phone photo alone. Makes me want to break my monitor

Voss - ******. Sorry... retired. One of the best players I've ever seen, hard as nails and super talented. But he's become more deserving of the FIGJAM title than Bucks. Buckley started off super arrogant, but over time has developed humility and the ability to both see his own flaws, and work on them. Voss is increasingly blinded by the sun shining from his own arse. Ten News Brisbane's Sport = A freckled, smirking penis in a suit

Sydney Swans - I'm forced to endure their tedious brand of football by virtue of the fact I live in Brisbane... WTF??? :confused:

Two I used to hate but now quite like:

Fev - Couldn't stand the ugly, feral *********. But now I quite like him. I find him amusingly stupid. Excellent player too

Aker - Same as Fev, actually. But exchange stupid for intelligent and laterally-thinking

Lloyd- selfish loser
Scarlett- arrogant twit
Ling- Enough said
Carlton- annoys me
Bate- as above

Seems to be a lot of love for Lloydy on this forum :D

Don't know if I'd classify him as a loser though, and selfish? His job is to kick goals, and he's proved he's good at it. How is that selfish?

Don't understand the hate for Laycock. He's done nothing. So you just hate him for is crappy hairstyle. How shallow are people on this forum??

Why do some dog supporters hate the entire Essendon team?? Seems a bit strong. Maybe there are some hidden emotions there boys.;)

1. Chad Cornes- Very full of himself. Phoney tough. Hate his dad too, more.

2. Brendan Fevola- Just a dumb shit, who says and does stupid things.

3. Matthew Lloyd- Can't stand his dopey after goal celebrations.

4. Leo Barry- Two AA's :eek::mad::confused: and just looks like a headless chook out there.

5. Mark Johnson- Little worm, who wouldn't know what true toughness was.

6. Adam Hunter- The front- runner. Beaten @ CHB so goes forward, kicks a couple and he's a hero.

7. Anthony Rocca- Should be better than he is, let's Pies down at crucial times.

8. Stephen Milne- Not so much any more, but was a tip- rat of the highest order.

9. Kyle Reimers- Just play the game mate, you've got talent don't make us hate you already.

10. Jeff Farmer- If he got killed on the field I wouldn't mind, I'd honestly smile. Little dog.

Kind of off topic but when Libba and Wallace departed the Dogs I all of a sudden liked them a whole lot more!!

Love seeing Lloyd getting a towelling and thoroughly enjoy every one of McPhees many turnovers and clangers.

Jordan Lewis looks like he has personal hygeine issues and hasnt showered in months. I imagine he gets a bit of a hum up when sweaty.
quote]

I don't know what it is with lewis but u are spot on. Looks like hes some sort of animal. And also looks like he is going to fall over and die all the time.

Scott Lucas (ownes Eagles)
Josh Carr (rough tactics on the Cuz)
Milne (slippery f$%^er)
Richo (never know if he will kill you or fade into nothing)
Farmer (naturally)
Respected players..
Nathan Brown. (Freaky skills with the round ball in the Ireland series)..

Adelaide - None really stand out
Brisbane - Brennan
Carlton - Carazzo

Collingwood - Thomas (haircut please)
Essendon - Riemers (show you're good then wear the flash shoes not vice versa)

Fremantle - Thornton (scares me with the ball in his hands)
Geelong - Scarlett
Hawthorn - Gilham (see Thornton)
Kangaroos - Edwardes, Pratt
Melbourne - Yze
Power - Thurstans
Richmond - Wallet
Stklida - Milne
Sydney - Hall
West Coast - Priddis (overhyped and king of the dud handball)

WBulldogs - Aker

Thomas & Didak - My hatred can't be put into words. Sub-par players who when they play good games(1 every 3-5 games) the media makes such a big beat up about it. Both show poneys who are interested in looking good first, winning second. Might look good at times but won't win you flags.

Earlier in the year(Pies Vs Bris) Didak had several chances to win the game but opted for fancy bull$hit and Collingwood lost. Talk about love to hate... :D

Nick Lower
Kane Pedifer
Dean Brogan
Daniel Motlop
Stephen Milne / Leigh Montagna

Remove this Banner Ad

Players You Love To Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back