PS3 Playstation 3 News(Articles, Accessories, and Everything else) - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Playstation 3 News(Articles, Accessories, and something else) III

Get a 320GB Mate like me :D,where is that deal from?

On a tight budget and really have no need for the 320GB. The 160GB PS3 by itself costs $398.

picked up a 320GB slim with GT5 and a 2 year warranty from HN for $550

Can't believe how expensive these things still are:eek:

Rumours have been ripe on some hacking forums that a new homebrew app known as “PS3 Unlocker” allows users running custom firmware to achieve 100 percent completion in any game and unlock all the trophies in the process.

What’s worse, is that they can then sync the data to Sony’s servers and it’ll will show up in their Trophy lists.
http://www.vg247.com/2011/01/14/ps3-trophy-unlocker-threatens-to-break-trophy-system/

Trophies dont mean much to me, but to some there is the self-gratifacation earning that platinum.

quick question,didnt want to start a thread

I tried to use my playstation 3 at a mates yesterday(didnt work because i had mine on HDMI output and he was still using his cables and i couldn't change the settings)

anyway have returned home and switched it on and it keeps coming up with "hard disk file is corrupted and will be restored"

it then "restores" then resets itself and then the message comes up again on loop no matter how many times i "restore" it

any thoughts on what to do before I take it to get fixed(hopefully) or have to buy a new one?:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

quick question,didnt want to start a thread

I tried to use my playstation 3 at a mates yesterday(didnt work because i had mine on HDMI output and he was still using his cables and i couldn't change the settings)

anyway have returned home and switched it on and it keeps coming up with "hard disk file is corrupted and will be restored"

it then "restores" then resets itself and then the message comes up again on loop no matter how many times i "restore" it

any thoughts on what to do before I take it to get fixed(hopefully) or have to buy a new one?:eek:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5909868_fix-hard-drive-disk-corrupt.html

mate you are a absolute star:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:,just restored it then:)

hopefully as it says i can get my bought items and trophies back
All the trophies are on the psn so next time you get online it will sync the trophies, and the bought items will have to be downloaded again, just go to download history in the psn store and everything should be there.

All the trophies are on the psn so next time you get online it will sync the trophies, and the bought items will have to be downloaded again, just go to download history in the psn store and everything should be there.

just did the trophies and have started the bought items,didnt think it would be that easy.

thanks again for your help.much appreciated:thumbsu:

Can you charge your mic in the computer?

Should be no problems, if you need extra usb ports maybe you could invest in a 4-port hub, it would save some hassles if you need the extra room ( i actually use my rockband one and have my mic charger + controller charger and headsets all pluged in)

No problems for USB ports but I cbf leaving the PS3 on waiting for the mic to charge.

No problems for USB ports but I cbf leaving the PS3 on waiting for the mic to charge.
You barely use it anyway...:confused::eek:

I had it on tonight and so did grro, you n00bs where too scared

I normally use it if most of you lads have it on and when I'm talking to real mates I have it on all the time.

I had it on tonight and so did grro, you n00bs where too scared

I normally use it if most of you lads have it on and when I'm talking to real mates I have it on all the time.

what are you talking about?

we all had one on besides gimp..:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back